Proologeu

A/N: Hello, and welcome to this book! It is Crazystar starting off this atrocious adventure. The characters in this book will be the same ones that are in The Ballad of the MoonClan Roleplay(which is basically a story about the worst roleplay EVER), the storyline will be 100% different so it is not mandatory to read that before this. This book will be centered around Glodhart, who has subpar spelling and grammar(this will be readable, mostly, though). All errors with names ARE intentional. Actual CG Author's Notes will be in bold, while Glodhart's Author's Notes will be in italics.

Glodkit wok up. "yae its my apentice seremony!"

He run outsied. He wass going to bee the gratest warior ever to live in teh Clans!

Mooonmoon smilled at him. "wow glodkitt yuo are so handsom!"

Glodkit blush. "thank you moonmoon."

Losttstar walk out to start the serimony. "let all cat gather iver here!"

glodpaw runn over to the leader. "i am finaly going to be apenticed!"

his mother dwanstreak looked at him prowdly. "yuo are the best kitt ever glodkit i am so hapy for you!"

Glokit feel soe hapy! he listen as the leder did the ceremon. "glodpaw, i cann tell u will be grate apentice so i will bee your mentore!"

wow! glodpaw so happy that he wus loststars apentice! he wood destroy the other clans!

Dawnstrek come over to glodpaw. "glodpaw you are so spesial and pretty. their is no cat moor beatiful than yuo. i want to be your mate but im your mom so that cant happen but i cant help my feelings!"

Glodkit gasp in horor. "YOUR ME MOM YUO CANT DO THAT! STARCALN WILL PUNISH YUO FOUREVER FORE BEING A BADD CAT!"

"your right im sorry," danstreak say sadly.

Glodart glare at here. "yuo beter pray to starcaln for foregivenes!"

loststra stnad at camp auntrance. "glodpaw com over hear lets go train!"

Glodpaw wlak angry away from hiss mom. Then, he laugh, becuss now he new he could prove taht he would be the best fiter ever!

loststare show him a few mooves, but glodpaw was so bored. he expect batle to bee harder than that! loststare finaly encourage him to fite and to show wat he lerned.

Glodpaw leap at Lostar and tack;e him. the leeder gasp in surprize as glodkit pin him to the ground. "WOW GLODPAW YOU ARE A NATURALL FIGTHER! that wa amasing! u remind me of firestra!"

Glodpaw eyes widen in shock. Firestar?!!!! the gratest leader of all time, and hte most powerfull cat to ever live! he waz so proud of himself.

Athors Note: noe hatin i werked vary hard on this! i am fbi agant and that meens if yuo dont liek this book u are against amarica! bee nice inn teh coments!