Cahptr Unn

Glodhart wS wAlking km ykr rain whith his payrol. He. Was in a bumring patrol anf hr sented a mouse.mGlodhart went imfo hr huntinsg cfounch and leaped at the mouse. The moise let our a loed squeek amd dis d.

Wow goood job caychong thr mouse!" Witefir, Gkodhart's crush shoued out. glodhart bludhec and smiled. "Shall wd cach somr nore prsy?" Witefir asked. Glodhart pondwrwc ob thes qustion and answeted, "Nah. lETs geo bavj tl acmp."

Witefir snd Glodhart padden beck to can' where athey were greeted whithe the sight
kf fightng cays.
"Hwlp mme glodhwart! ShasowClan are attacking!

Glodheart lept knto battle and. FOUGHT A LOOLITHE CLIOVO CAR. The calocon fat rlied jo, km the belly. Ot burt!

Glodhat war pinned done mpby rhe enemys calnd leadr. "yOU hVAJg to stop STEALING pleay fork. Us!@ the enemy leaddr shlittd.

"NEVaaaa." Screamed ewhjtfir and jumoef kn the leadrt. The latfer dioef st the she:cat snd Whitfir flele gto the goriunfn.

"Nuuuuuuuuuuouoouououoououo! WHITEFIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gkodgart yowlrf and gumped on the kader, killing jim. The larddrr of his clan shouted out. "we wre VICTORIOUS!!!!!"

⑃★⑃

The med cat wes is teh star fden when hw spoketvo soarlamn it wasnt a prophect, but he neddefg. Brn sure thst hodnclan was saf.

He woke yo eoth astgart and yowled to yhe sky. "staruclan enaynareb yiy trying go tele ,e?!"

⑃★⑃

It eas. Dark andd Glodhart. Was tryingnto sleep. Siddenlu, syar kam. Came! " wher ar herebe tk rell yiu a prophhy!"

[AN: I will give anyone a shoutout if they can guess all of the things Glod says]

~ Silver