chapter 1

Belle's Pov.
All through the week I have been looking for a job with no luck at all. If it wasn't for my two best friends I would have gone crazy by now.

"Hey girl come on it's time to take a break" said Natasha

"Say the girl who have a job."
I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on. Kate and I are going to a club tonight and we think you should come along too." Natasha said with pleading eyes. Kate walk in at the same time.

"Yeah you should definitely come. It could be like old times just us girls right." Kate said with a smile plaster on her face.

Sigh "OK fine but tomorrow it's back to job hunting for me." With that said we all laugh then head to our room to get changed for the night to come a head.

  ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏😘😘﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Maxwell's Pov.
After working all day I decided to take a break, it was 7 in the evening so I decided to go to the club with my best friend Ryan. Getting up from my desk I send a quick text telling him to meet me at our favorite club in town. Then I felt the office heading to the club. 5 mins. after I arrived at my destination.
"Hey man what's up" Ryan said coming towards me. Looks like he just come off work as well as me.
"Stressful" I said getting to the point.
"Want a drink?"
"Hell yeah" with that said we both went up to the VIP section of the club and make our order. After two girls come over taking a set beside us. I wasn't really paying the girl any mind just trying to enjoy the drink.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏😘😘﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Belle's pov.
After changing for at least five times I finally settled for a short red dress that show off all my curves I top it off with white heels with a matching handbag and little face powder and some lip boom. Kate wear a short white dress with lace up top and a bow at the near boot. She top it off with black wage and matching handbag. She don't like makeup so she just go natural. While Natasha wear a short black dress with twist at the mid back and a bow. She top it off with a white wage and matching handbag. She also didn't like makeup so you can say that's one thing the two sister have in common. Yes they are sister just two years a part.
"So who's car are we taking tonight?" I asked because I didn't want to drive.
"Lets take my car" said Kate.
And we all laugh and head towards the car. It took us about 15 mins. to reach the club. When we arrived we head towards the bar for a drink. At first I wanted to go back through the door but after a few drinks I changed my mind.
"Want to dance" Kate asked.
I remember how much she loves to dance so I agree instant. "Sure" and off we go.

Kate n Natasha dress

Belle dress

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏😍😍﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Maxwell's pov.
We we're there drinking and talking giving each other jokes until I spot someone on the dance floor she catches my attention instance I didn't want to take my eyes off her at all. She was dancing with two girls but one left and went to the bar. A guy come up and cut in and I feel the need to be by her side at that very moment.
"I'll soon be back OK" I said to Ryan getting up from my seat I start walking towards the dance floor.
"Hey we're you going?" he asked and I didn't have time to answer him but I keep on walking and pointing to the dance floor smiling.
When I reach her I bend over to her ears "what a lovely girl like you dancing by yourself " I said and she turn around looking surprised. But I start dancing with her so she continued.
"Just trying to have some fun" she said smiling and I return back the smile. She was so breathtaking and I didn't want to leave her side at all even if it's just a one night thing even through it feels like more to it.