September 16

i want him.

i want to be able to understand what it feels like to have someone love you. i want to be able to engrave the sinful feeling of him holding me in his arms as he places soft, subtle kisses the right side of my neck in my head.

i want him.

i want him to call me his.
i want to be able to talk to him at 12 am.
i want his warm body wrapped around mine.

i want him.

//

i want him so, but they will not accept. it is morally wrong to have such a desire for him. it is wrong in their eyes if they saw my fingers intertwined with his. it is a sight for sore eyes.

on the contrary, they find it adorable.

"that is so cute!" they say.

my friend responds to my explanations of how he and I made eye contact and how he stared into my soul with his piercing blue eyes with a squeal.

although, my mind tells me that it's okay. my mind tells me that he is confused on his feelings about me. my mind tells me that there is a good chance that he likes me. that he looked worried yesterday due to his uncertainty if his feelings were reciprocated.

my mind tells me that he snook glares at me throughout the day. what about the way he stood awkwardly whilst waiting with you, your best friend, and his friend?

no, that can't be. he has a girlfriend, remember?

but the way he acted when he finally spoke to me in real life, didn't his actions show the feelings that he's been hiding?

---
hello! to keep this short, I'd like to inform you as to what you will see if you continue reading further. this book will be a compilation of anecdotes, poems, stories, my feelings- that's really it. I hope my writing touches someone, and if it does, please tell! I'd love to have feedback (:

stay safe,
m.