chapter 5

Dre's pov
Damm i thought to myself when Loren came in my room with just a towel wrapped around her she had a big ass booty in little titties she smiled at me i gave her the T-shirt in told her to come get in the bed she did as told we cuddled in watched Titanic i saw a tear come out her i wiped it of her face in we both fell asleep.

Loren's pov
I woke up to Dre holding me i just layed there because i never had anyone hold me like he was holding me he woke up in looked at me he leaned in to kiss me in i let him it just felt so right i got up in went to go take a shower as i got in i felt someone behind me it was Dre we washed each other up in rapped up in the same towel he had a outfit sat out for me it was a pink bra & panties i had some blue jeans in a pink polo-shirt in some sandles he helped lotion me up i was starting to like him in i haven't even knew him for 24-hours yet in then he walked towards me in told me that we were going to go to IHOP first then after IHOP we were going shopping when we got to IHOP it was a group of girls in they were just staring at me so Dre told me not to pay them no attention so one girl said what the fuck you doing with my nigga in i whispered this not my boyfriend he just helping me out next thing i know Dre came out of the blue in told her bitch you a rat the only thing i wanted from you was your head bitch in your pussy was so loose it didn't make know since in your shit was dry fat ass bitch!! then he grabbed my hand in said come on lets go baby we made it to the mall in we went into every store i was so tired i was ready to go.

Dre's pov
Mann😩 it's just something about this girl i think I'm falling for her she just make me happy she has a good heart in she layed back that's what i like about damm i feel soft but I'm really diggin shawty in we haven't even knew each other that long but i don't care about all that I'm really starting to like her.
As we made it back to the house Loren went in put all her stuff in our closet yes ((are)) closet i sat on the sofa in sparked me up a blunt Loren came down stairs in she sat next to me in she started talking to me she asked me could i enroll her into a new high school she want to start over i said yeah anything for my baby then she gave me a kiss in went to go take a shower