Beforehand

"Headmaster, you requested my appearance?" A voice asked as the door softly shut behind them.

"You are precisely one minute and nine seconds late. What have I taught you about not following orders?" The sound of a chair's screech against the wooden floor was heard, followed by someone softly sitting down and dusting themselves off.

"Punishable, rubbish; a disgrace."

"Precisely, that is what you are, Harvey Seto Sorcerer. Though, you are the earliest of most."

"Understandable."

"I will have you punished after this simple meeting, once we have settled your next mission."

"Understandable, Headmaster. Please do request of what is done for me."

"Your prominent status among the other Sorcerers is honorable, thus rewarded with a Black Lotus X Class Mission."

"Continue."

"Since you are the youngest of class, and grown under the correct circumstances and sanity, you shall be headed to the School of Creation, otherwise known as 'Creation of Arts.'"

"Yes, Headmaster."

"You shall infiltrate the place until you have enough information, that has been written on this piece of paper, of how the future generation is trained. Most likely the current soldiers would have been trained the same way." The sound of a light object had skit across a smooth surface, no crumples. Snap! The paper disappeared out of sight. "You may have your leave."

"Thank you, Headmaster." The sound of a person pushing out of their chair filled the air, as well as their heels clashing against the marvel floor as they walked. The door softly opened, not a crack heard. Pausing, the male breathed in, waiting for one last order.

"Oh, and one last thing, Harvey."

"Yes, Headmaster?"

"Don't be so uptight. I am your Father after all, you do not have to be so formal around me. I only kid about the punishments."

"Yes, Father." The voice was laced with poison, a pure hatred lingering with ease. As they made their exit, the door slammed, harshly. The Headmaster fell back in his chair, chuckling loudly.

"That's my boy."