Jillian Holtzmann

It was Autumn and the ghostbusters were holding their annual Halloween party. You were invited and had nothing else to do. You couldn't really think of a costume so you went as a ghostbuster. I know cliché.

Anyways you roll up your sleeves and push your phone into your pocket as you leave. You show up to the party and even though there were over a hundred people there only the ghostbusters were dressed in uniform.

They made their way over in a group. "How funny, you wore a ghostbusters costume to a ghostbusters party," the tallest said.

"Hi I'm Jillian. Dr. Jillian Holtzmann," she put out her hand. "This is Patty, Abby and Erin," she pointed to everyone. "Hello I'm (y/n), nice to meet you guys," you smile and shake each one of their hands.

Everyone drifts off and Holtzmann just dances around in the same area. "So how are you," You decide to break the ice. "Excellent, now that you're here," she smirked as she saw you blush.

"Ummm that's good," you smiled to yourself. One of your favourite songs comes on. "I love this song!" exclaims Holtzmann.

"Really? This is my favourite song!" you reply as you both dance together.

You two dance for a while as the night goes on. You take a glance at the clock and notice it's 12:35 am already.

"Hey do you want so drinks?" Holtz asks while making her way over to the drinks. "Sure," you reply and stay in the same spot.

She returns with two drinks in hand and gives you one. You take a sip. Straight vodka. "You drink vodka all on its own?" you ask and she shakes her head.

"No I usually mix it with juice or whatever's around," she replies as she takes a sip.

~30 mins of drinking later~

You both are extremely drunk and stumbling all over the place.

"Hey have I told you that you are extremely hot?" She slurs her words.

"I think this is the third time now, but i appreciate it greatly Holtz," you reply blushing slightly.

"Look at that. You're blushing," That made you get even more red. "Awe how cute," You are literally as red as a tomato but you smile.

"I'm taking it you like me back?" She waits for an answer. "Uhhhh yeah," you reply, slightly nervous.

"YES," she screamed she was so excited. "Oh," you were taken aback by how excited she was. Holtz then grabbed the back of your neck and pulled her lips to yours.

~~~~~~~~
i really wanted to finish this before halloween bc duh and i'm glad i did yayyyyyy. anyways, tell me what you think. byeeeeeeeee!
~brianna💕