• Ch. II •

(Authors Note: sorry for the hiatus!! I can't wait to continue this story💕)

This chapter is NSFW ish, you have been warned lol
_____________________________

"Who is that?"

Katherine mumbled.

Harley smiled big and exclaimed "Puddin!"

Joker came up beside Harley, and smiled kissing her hand. "You having fun kiddo?"

He asked her and smiled right back.

Katherine watched in amazement, her eyes never leaving Joker's presence.

"Of course now that ya are here mistah j" Harley squealed in excitement as Joker grabbed her hands as they started dancing, he dipped her and the crowd cheered.

Katherine smiled looking back at them, how could he look so much like Vladimir? Those blue eyes, those red lips

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Katherine smiled looking back at them, how could he look so much like Vladimir? Those blue eyes, those red lips...

Katherine's mind drifted off, she didn't want to feel this, Harley was her new friend, and besides Sherlock, Kat really had no one, she couldn't betray Harley, but just because she couldn't have a crush on J, didn't mean she didn't want to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1679

Their lips and tongues devoured each other.

Sherlock laid  on top of her, grasping her neck and thrusting into her fast, and soon Katherine climaxed uttering "Oh, yes, Vladimir!"

"WHAT!" Sherlock snapped his head up with his eyes wide.

"I meant Sherlock!" Katherine corrected herself immediately but the damage was done.

Sherlock stood up and buckled his trousers on, shaking his head, "You amaze me Katerina, really, of all names you could call out you pick my step-brother's!".

"Look I'm sorry, I've had a recent devilish lust for him, but I can assure you Mr. Holmes, it will pass, you know I only want you.."

Katherine said playing with her brown locks.

"If you wanted to bed my brother you could have just said, I don't care, you know our arrangement is unusual, but I'd rather have you not react at all then call out my brother's name in orgasm" Sherlock stormed out, leaving Katherine naked in his bedroom.

Vladimir had walked past Sherlock on his way out of the castle.

Vladimir had wanted to talk to Katherine, and with Sherlock storming past him, he assumed Katherine and him had a fight and didn't want to disturb.

But something inside him decided to go upstairs anyway.

And boy was he happy with himself for making that decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2016

"Why don't ya come sit wit me and Katty Kat?"
Harley exclaimed to J.

"Anything for you, doll"

Her and Joker had sat next to Katherine, introducing themselves and such.

"Katty's a -"
Harley began

"Don't"
Katherine stopped her

"Come on, it's so cool, Mistah J you are gunna love this" Harley whined back at her

"Fine" Katherine mumbled crossing her arms.

"Katherine's a vampire!"

"Well, well, a vampire you don't say, I thought they were supposed to be blood sucking creatures of the night, not breathtakingly beautiful girls" Joker said grinning a seductive grin at Katherine and putting his arm around her.

Kat's cheeks flushed a bright red, and the three of them giggled, and Harley looked at her with a slightly jealous look.