Chapter 6:THE SECRET!!!

I was sleeping and could not check my time untill it beeped."Ugh Five more minutes" I moaned.I relized that i was late for school so i opened an eye wide and shouted."I NEED TO KNOW THAT SECRET!!!" I put on my uniform and zipped out my mom was still sleeping but,Eh.She still knows im going to school.I saw Chica walking alone and crying hard.She had a purple eye and bruses and scars alover her face and arms.I think i know her secret.I ran over to Chica and looked at her."Wh-Why are you hurt Chica?" Chica looked at me and hugged me crying.I hugged her back and patted her back."There,There, Chica.tell me why you are hurt alover.Chica nodded no and walked away.I felt very sorry for why she was hurt alover.Maybe she will tell me at school."Hey Bonnie" Freddy said walking to me and smiling.I looked at him and smiled a little."Hi Fred" "Well today Chica was crying.She told me what happened.Chica said her father abuses her and she was crying hard" I nodded and started to cry."I feel very sorry for her." I said with a little tears in my eyes.Freddy hugged me."There,There Bon." Freddy said patting my back.I smiled at Freddy."Th-Thanks Fred" I said sniffing.Freddy smiled and walked away.He was not so bad at all!I still have his plushie and i still love it! I walked in class when i saw Chica with her head down and heard crying.my Sensei didn't notice and thought Chica was just tired and laughing."Chica?Put you're head up sweet heart.You slept last night didn't you?"Chica noded no and whimperd."Um? sensei Freddy told me what happened." I said rasing my hand."What did Freddy tell you?" I cleared my throught and spoke,"Chica's father abuses her and thats why she is crying.She is also hurt alover her body." Sensei glared at me and walked over to me."Bonnie? How did you know?!" I felt really scared. "Freddy told me! I said that!" Sensei nodded with her eyes closed. "Okay,Okay" I saw Chica putting her head up and sensei gasped. "Oh gosh Chica! You need to go to nurse Nyao-Chan!" Chica sniffled and nodded shaking.Foxy raised his hand and smirked dirtily. "I will take her." Foxy said rasing his hand. Sensei nodded and smiled softly. "Okay Foxy go and take her." I was mad! Because his smirk looked really dirty! I didnt belive he was going to take him to the nurse.I belive he's going to ra*e her in the bathroom!.......