Chapter 13

Camila's P.O.V

-4 months later-

We have been on tour for a while now and my relationship with Y/N is going strong. We have been everywhere from the U.S to Russia to Australia to Brazil to Mexico. So basically all around the world and that makes me radiate with happiness. Today we finally have a day to explore after all yesterday's events were hectic. Me and the girls have announcements to make on live stream. Mine and Y/N's relationship is a rumour around the media's. We definitely don't hide it but don't tell anyone about it either. One reason why yesterday was so crazy is my parents and little sister came. A big shock came to them when I told them about Y/N but they ended up accepting it. Today we have a dinner to get to know eachother better. Currently were in her hotel room as she is cooking up dinner. We spent the daybreak down at the beach and then the girl wanted to shop. Now we're back at the hotel.

"Mija so you aren't going to be able to give me grandchildren?" I hear my mom sigh as she cooks up some of her famous food.

"Ma I promise to give you grandchildren but within time not right now." She turns to look at me like if I was crazy. Y/N went to use the bathroom real quick but my mom is too much to handle so I'm glad she isn't here.

"But they won't be from Y/N will they? Your both girls how is it possible?" Just then Y/N comes in holding my waist. She sighs and looks in the direction of my mother.

"Señora Cabello podriamos hablar seriamente?"(Mrs. Cabello may we talk seriously?) My mom nods her head and turns off the stove. "Okay well... I can give your daughter a baby that is in fact ours. We haven't been together nor plan on it anytime soon. I'm not pressuring her nor want to and to tell you the truth I have a penis." I giggle when she said it and she pecks my cheek poking me in my side. My mom looks at her like she's crazy and doesn't believe she might have one. I laugh knowing in all seriousness that she does.

"How is it possible for you to have a penis like a man when your a woman? Care to prove it?" I look at my mom shocked and give her the look. "Mija I want to know if it's true don't judge me for this." I sigh and then look at Y/N with the I'm dying of embarrassment look. I laugh at her face but then realize my mom is in fact serious.

"Mom your comment is making her uncomfortable." She sighs but remains steady on her question.

"Care to just show it for a second?" I feel Y/N tense up but then relax. She nods her head and looks at me for any hesitancy. I smile slightly allowing her to do so. She sighs and I squeal a bit as she pulls it out. My mom's eyes go wide and I go red along with Y/N. She puts it away and we hear a cough from my father from the bedroom door. Gosh could that have gone any less awkward?

"Well..uh.... use protection?" We all bust out laughing at my mom's late reaction. I tell them a quick goodbye and take Y/N out of there making a break for it. Once we're down the hall from their room Y/N sighs.

"Omg I'm never going to live that down." Y/N says making me laugh.

"Believe me none of us will live that down. So do you want to go hangout by the pool for a little bit. Dinah and Sofi are down there making a wreck by now I bet." She smiles easing the craziness of the current events. "Oh and we have to go back up there you know when it's time for dinner." I squeeze my eyes to hear her groan but hear a laugh instead.

"Gosh no I'm going to be laughing through it all. I mean what made your mom actually want to make me prove it. Like isn't it obvious if someone says they have one they have one." I hear her laugh even more. "Wait until the girls hear about this. Gosh Cami that was wow I've never gone through that. People usually take my word for it not that many people know."

"I think what my mom being her nasty self really wanted to see was the size of it. I swear she has that fetish because of Magic Mike." She nods her head trying to hold in the laughter. "Just let it ou-" She cracks up as we walk down to the pool and I see the tears coming down her face.