XVI

Christmas Eve was here and I couldn't be more excited. I had never experienced a white Christmas, so I was really looking forward to that. My mom had been in California for about a week and a half. Apparently, she had been doing better. I hadn't talked to her since the morning after the Jerry incident happened. Ester was keeping me updated on everything, it was nice to hear she was doing well.

Tonight was Ms B's Christmas party. I had my present, a nice set of ping pong paddles. Ms B had a ping pong table and it seemed like everybody in the neighborhood came and played on their table so I hoped it would make a good gift.

Ms B asked if I would help set up, so I was there first thing in the morning. As soon as I got there, Andre had just gotten out of the shower. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist as he walked from the bathroom to the fridge. "You better go put some clothes on. We got company." Ms B yelled, bringing his eyes straight to mine, with embarrassment written all over his face. Before I knew it, he had sprinted to his room and slammed the door. I laughed in my head before continuing my task.

Andre's sister, Linda, and I helped prep the food in the kitchen while Prince and Andre were supposed to be cleaning. Ms B had the TV blasting and every time I walked by, I saw Andre sitting down and Prince standing in the same spot with a broom in his hand. Both of their eyes fixed on the TV. It made me wonder if Ms B did it on purpose to keep them out of the kitchen. If she did, it worked.

Ms B was using the oven in our house as well to help hasten the overall cooking time. "Here, take these." She said handing Prince and I two apple pies. "375 degrees for 35 minutes. Got it?" "Got it." I said. We walked over to my house and I turned the oven on.

"Ok, we have to wait like 15 minutes before we even put the pies in." I told Prince while turning the dial on the little white timer. Prince came from behind and embraced me in a hug. I brought my hands over his causing him to jump, "Your hands are freezing. Here..." He turned me a round and started rubbing his hands against mine vigorously. "Better?" He asked as I nodded.

I couldn't explain why, but I wanted him in that instant. Maybe it was his unshaven face showing hints of a beard, or the goofy face he made while rubbing my hands, or the smell of the freshly washed laundry that consumed him. I couldn't pin point it, but I wanted him, nonetheless.

Hand in hand I led him to the couch in the living room. He sat down and I took a seat on his lap, facing him. I brought my lips to his before easing my tongue into his mouth. His hands journeyed up my back until they reached the zipper of my wool, burgundy turtle neck dress. He lowered the zipper before bringing down my dress exposing my bra covered breasts.

My arms slid out of the sleeves while he attempted to unhook my bra. The look of confusion at not finding a clasp caused me to chuckle, "Front." I pinched the plastic clasp then released it, making my bra pop open and in turn my breasts bounce a little. "Hmm..." His head shook in acceptance as he gripped my breasts before joining his mouth with my nipple. Buzz went the buzzer, getting no reaction from either of us. His tongue flicked my nipple back and forth making it harden before my eyes. I threw my head back and moaned.

As I brought my head back down I glanced to the left, looking out of the set of large windows facing the street only to see Andre and Linda walking up the steps with more pies in hand. I didn't say anything, but instead jumped off of Prince and ran into my room to hide and redress.

"The buzzer just went off, can you put our pies in?" Prince called from the couch to Linda and Andre, who were now standing in the kitchen. After a while, probably after he softened up, he joined me in my room.