012: Plot Twist Not

Where do I start? For the past week ever since our escape hydra has been going on a rampage taking down cities killing innocents, and for what?

Well looks like we have debriefed and had been briefed on a new mission that is after we get cleaned up. The team and I have just come back from one of the most explosive missions ever hydra's little-developed weapons Dr. Stark had invented has a messy effect. When it's shot it destroys anything in its way and turns it into dust and dirt it especially got. In my. Hair. Why.

We had all got cleaned up and into new clothes and bandaged up our injuries we had all gotten food from the mess hall. We gathered in a private lunch room. Chatting

"So anybody sick and tired of Hydra already?" asked Mandy.

"You're just asking that know." said Sharon Minx.

"Why aren't you eating Statnic?" Sasha asked. " You need your strength." I was fidgeting with Damiant's ring, I don't know why but I had a funny feeling. Well, lets go over the facts while I stare out the private room window down at the mess hall.

Somehow hydra has gotten stronger more determined than ever to find that weapon. If I didn't know any better I'd say hydra's leader and my so called lover isn't dead. Even if he was who would be in charge this questions brewing. If I go by the saying 'chop off one head, two more shall take its place,' but who is one of the two new heads? If Damiant's not dead then what now? Do I still kill him?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sasha got my attention. "Statnic? STATNIC?"
I turned my head in acknowledgment that I had heard her.

"Whoa thought we had lost you there."

"Sorry I was-" I was interrupted.

"Hey, Statnic what's that it, it looks like a ring?" asked Sasha.
"It's a ring!"

"Wait did Damiant propose? Oh oh hell no whats your answer? Or did you answer already?"

"Gals Gals he didn't propose but who knows he might have. This is his ring it represents Hydras ring leader. I took it so that he can come for me I know, I, we did kill him or the rest of hydra in that wreckage. Why he's hiding I have no idea but I know ill need to be ready for the worst."

"Statnic don't think that we can get through this together we'll take down hydra and end this endless war."

"Sometimes it's never that easy."

I walk out and went to my quarters. I had gone through all my belongings that were retrieved from the wreckage. I took out all my weapons. Then I think about Damiant, I can't get him out of my head. The only man that ever loved me. I truly never understood him. What did he see in me?

Mr. Carter walked in, "Ms. Statnic we need you now, in the briefing room hurry!"

"Belgium it looks like hydra's striking back and this time they've requested us." a shield agent explained.

"Sheild?" I asked."No, the five of you." Director Carter answered.

"So what do we do?" asked Mandy. Ms.Carter walked back to the big screen then back around at us. She took a deep breath in, " alright go do your job but if things get too sketchy I want you ladies to pull out of there, understood?"yes ma'am." we all said in sync. We all walked out to go gear up but I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Statnic I know how he felt for you and I know it confuses you but you can't fall under his spell. It's for your own good. Who know what he'll truly do to you your in danger as long as your around him. Please be careful" I nodded my head signaling I understood her.

I went with the rest of the group to go gear up before I leave and grabbed Damiant's ring if he wants this back he'll have to fight for it. He's dead.

We get on the plane I sit staring at it the whole flight. The flight attendant notified us that we had to jump. Sasha and mandy of all the days were scared and were holding each other's hand as they were laughing. we grabbed pursuits I stopped mine on as the rest struggled I explained how they worked and then when the light turned green I opened the bay doors and got a head start the rest of the girls lined up beside mine. We all ran out and made our jump. When I say it was the best and worst experience ever I mean it.
We pull our pursuits and land ten minutes outside of the city they took over. Alright, I would recommend splitting up but we need to search the perimeter if anything goes wrong just notify me of our cool links.

Mandy, Sharon O', and I took the left flank, Sasha and Sharon took the right. Once the three of us got to a higher spot we started spotting hydra agents to take out Mandy got out her favorite sniper rifle. She started putting it together I was using my binoculars to see who exactly was leading there op, the little listening detector on the side enabled me to listen in on their conversation.

They spoke, "alright the letters mean something on the map here tells a key." "But sir this place is very damaged with all the rubble in the way we may never find what were looking for." they leader spoke again with more frustration.
"We are looking for the weapon, these letters their scattered troops I want you to search for the rest. We're looking for letters "r" and "y". The scientist shook again "sir are you sure the letter From the temple in Greece leads us to well here?" " I'm positive, if Damiant had a theory that the letters that make up Hydra are some hypothetical formula summing up this weapon then we must put every possible effort to finding it, and restore Hydras name and show the world and everyone standing in our way what it means to fear Hydra." the scientist smirked, "well then, hail hydra"

My anger boiled "bitch" I whispered while we all put our black jackets on shield jacket's of corse, "alright team" I said into the rooms "there up to something I've got all the information I need we'll review back at base, for know," I took out my sword "light em up"

Mandy pulled the trigger one other soldier feel that was the signal we all jumped from our posts and began to fight our targets. Mid-air I threw my sword like a spear at the leader of the group it went right through him I landed rolled jumped up and punched him, he got up and pulled the sword out like it was nothing wide-eyed I knew this was not going to be easy. Sasha did a round house kick on one of the soldiers and Sharon elbowed one soldier and flipped him over her shoulder. Sharon O' threw throwing knives at the two and the last one got sniped by Mandy.

The scientist was right beside the leader as he stood to his feet after I had punched him again. I pulled out my sword "it's over." "not exactly," the leader says "by the judging of your face and stance, by that ring which is property to Hydra you were on your on a little mission. Statnic," I paused wide eyed scared, 'he knew my name.' " Damiant is still alive no dough you're looking for him well he's looking for you two and he's going to find you because see you're the piece to everything we need. I'll be seeing you around." they turned and started to walk out of the plasma. " Wait, your name?" " The brother of your lover, my name is Dez'ment and we'll be seeing each other real soon." there was smoke and them where gone we had to get out of there the gas was toxic lucky we had masks and we retreated.

"Statnic I just got word or from Shield." Mandy spoke. "They've taken the doctor."

Damnit.