It's's settled, children have better fear tolerance.

A/N: Another weird crapfic. I guess I don't have much to do with my life currently. After writing the last fic, figured: Holy shit some of those video game characters are really creepy/weird! (That came out of nowhere, Lucas pun intended) And realized that most of these characters belong to a franchise with the main character being a kid. Namely, the Smash children. So, out of sheer boredom (and my insanity), I decided to write a fic about it. Another story revolving around the Smash Children, coming up!
Set in the same AU as 'If you need to learn to talk to a lady, go ask your mom', except that Smash 4 hasn't begun yet.
Note: harsh language, especially coming from Snake. Expect one every thirty words or so when it's in his focus.

-------0_o------

(A/N: Decided I should change my line breaks!)

-------0_o-------

Another relatively normal day in the Smash Mansion. The matches for the day were over, dinner wasn't ready yet, and the children were just chilling in Red's room (Lucas: don't tell anyone I said this, but it's the only clean children's room, OK, reader?).

Toon Link was bragging about his adventures. As usual.

Most of the children weren't paying attention. As usual.

"... And I had to fight Bellum. He's a giant squid with a lot of eyes. I swear, he's the weirdest creature you'll ever meet!"

That got everyone's attention.

"Oh really? Prove it," Ness challenged.

"Challenge accepted," Toon Link replied, and flashed a photo of Bellum to everyone else.

The Ice Climbers "eep"ed and shrunk back.

Red flinched, but boasted,"oh come on, is that all you've got? I know several Pokemon with an appearance similar to that, and some are even weirder!" He took out his Pokedex and scrolled to the entry of Muk.

Nana fainted.

("Choose next Pokemon?" Ness mocked.

"Stop breaking the wall, you idiot! It got cracked, like five minutes ago!" Young Link scolded.

Lucas looked sideways.)

"I thought this was a weirdness contest, not creepiness contest!" Popo protested, and soon fainted afterwards, too.

Ness, however, was unimpressed. "We had something like that back at home, too. Why don't I show you this?"

Ness took out a crumpled picture of Gigyas from his hat.

"What the hell?!"

"...why would you keep that in your hat, Ness?"

"Sweet Din, that is creepy! Is that the final boss of your-"

Lucas clamped his hand over Toon Link's mouth.

Ness switched rummaging in his bag for...something. "But that's not all. Take this! (Triple Finish!)"

Red's eye twitched.