Request - Theon Greyjoy "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."

"I am not Reek!" Theon screamed while he sat up in his bed. Sweat covered his forehead and the little drops of water blinked in the moonlight.

"Theon?" You opened your eyes too and your hand grabbed his arm to squeeze it gently. It was all part of the deal the two of you had made right after your wedding night. You would always remind him that it had been nothing but a nightmare.

"Theon..." He blinked a few times and he took a couple of deep breaths. "Theon Greyjoy, faithful to house of Stark and the King in the North." He whispered the words as if he needed to remind himself once again of who he was and who he wanted to be.

"No, for me you're just Theon." You pushed yourself up and you pressed the palm of your hand to his cheek. You felt warm and kind and nice and Theon curled his fingers around your delicate wrist.

"Would you have married me if I had been only Theon?" He closed his eyes and enjoyed your touch and the heat of your body he could feel so clearly. "Would you have married me if I had not been born in one of the rich and noble families of Westeros? Would you have married me if I had not been raised by the Starks?" He opened his eyes again and you nodded.

"No one has forced me to marry you. I didn't marry you because of your name and I didn't marry you because of the family who raised you." You paused and sat down on your knees. You placed your other hand in his neck and you pressed your forehead to his. "I married you because I wanted to marry you, because I like you, admire you and need you."

Theon felt his lips curling up into a bright smile. Even though he had grown up alongside Robb Stark and Jon Snow, he had never dared to dream about a future like this. He had never known for sure if a future like this would be possible for him.

"If you need me to wake you up from a thousand more nightmares, I will do so." You whispered, but it still felt like you were singing. "If you need me to remind you of who you are countless more times, I will do so." You took another breath and pressed your lips on the tip of his nose. "You are Theon Greyjoy. You are the man I chose to love."

Carefully Theon placed his hands on your back and he pressed you a little tighter to his chest. He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear while he leaned down to kiss your soft lips. He didn't know since when life had become so kind to him. He didn't understand why a God had all of a sudden decided that he deserved someone like you. He wasn't complaining about it either.

Because with you everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.