Request - Theon Greyjoy "We're all damaged somehow."

"Theon?" You wanted to yell his name, but you held back to make sure you wouldn't wake other people up. It was already bad enough that you were awake. It was already bad enough that Theon had let you wake up alone, even though he should have been next to you in the bed. "Theon?"

The small little marriage ceremony had been more impressive than you had thought it would be. Even though your loved ones had not been able to be there, Theon's sister and each and every man fighting for Daenerys had made sure to make you feel loved and welcomed.

The only one who had not been smiling had been Theon. He had worn a constant frown on his forehead and he had stared at his feet as if a heavy weight had been put on his shoulders.

"Theon? Where are you?" You spoke a little louder right now. Somehow you were not exactly sure Theon was okay. Somehow you were afraid that something had happened to him.

"Go back to bed." He sat on the cold floor and leaned against the stone walls of the pyramid. His eyes were red and swollen from crying and his entire body was trembling and shaking.

"I only go back to bed if you come with me." You sat down next to him and you felt a shiver rolling down your spine. You had no idea how long he was sitting here already, but within a few minutes you would probably freeze to dead.

"Why did you marry me?" Theon turned his face towards you and you could see the tears still burning in his eyes. He had his knees pressed to his chest and his arms were wrapped around his legs. "Was there no one else to marry? No one better? No one happier?"

For a moment you were caught by surprise and without thinking about it, you placed a hand on his cheek. "Why can't you believe that I've actually married you because of you?" You spoke softly and you moved a little closer towards him. "Why can't you believe that I feel happy and thankful that you were okay with marrying me?"

"Who wants someone like me?" He interrupted your words and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I am weak and I am a coward and I did horrible things to people who did nothing to deserve it."

"Do you really think that you deserved what Ramsay Bolton did to you?" You shook your head and you pressed your forehead to his. "I know that you did a few horrible things. I know that you have betrayed Robb, that you have killed two innocent boys, that you have hurt the people who have never treated you badly." Your nose was brushing his.

"I didn't fight for Sansa sooner, even though she has always been like a sister to me. I allowed Ramsay to do horrible things to her and I just stood there, too afraid to do anything." His voice was stuttering and he was almost tripping over his own words.

"And you did save her in the end." You closed your eyes, your voice barely more than a soft whisper. "Theon, you have a whole life to make up for the mistakes you've made and you've already started doing so."

"What if I'm damaged beyond repair?" He started moving a little and he placed a hand on your hand, still resting on his cheek.

"Theon, we're all damaged somehow." You pressed your soft lips on his. "We all have scars all over our body and soul. That doesn't mean we're not worth being loved." You kissed him again. "Please, let me love you."

"I will try..." Theon kissed you back, a little reluctantly. "I will try to prove you I deserve your love."

"You don't have to prove anything, Theon." You stood up and you held out your hand to help him to stand up too. "You do deserve my love, because deep down you have always been this kind and good person. That has never changed."