Part 9

"Emily, come here a minute," I heard Josh say, his head popped out of his room door as I walked down the light yet colourful corridor, "I need to talk to you about something," my breathing hitched in my throat. Is this something about me and Simon? Has he found out what happened? I rolled my eyes and proceeded into Josh's room. I looked around and noticed Freya isn't in here. There room is very similar to mine and Simons, except the balcony seems to be a lot smaller and out of their window you can see the carpark, whereas out of ours is the pool area.

"Where's Freya?" I asked. Nearly Everyone else is still down at the pool, after I had dried off from JJ chucking me in multiple times, I realised I didn't have my earphones or the book I was planning on reading.

"She's gone down to the pool with Ethan and that, I said I'll go down in a minute. I thought you were there?"

"I came up to get my earphones," I spoke, taking a seat next to Josh on his bed.

"I've been thinking," Josh began. "Obviously I have already spoke to Freya's parents but I wanted to run my plan around you first seen as you're the closest family," is he saying what I think he is? "I want to ask Freya to marry me. Her parents have given me consent and I've thought of a plan to ask her, I want to run it by you because I want it to be perfect,"

"Oh my god Josh!" I squirmed, putting my hands over my mouth. "This is going to be so perfect no matter what it is," I gave him a hug. Josh's face beamed with a big smile.

"We're going out for a meal one night that were here. Just me and Freya. And it's this really nice restaurant on the sea front. The tables are outside and they are surrounded by really nice fairy lights and silky white curtains and things like that. I was thinking that that would be the perfect place for me to ask her. I've even got a speech set out if you want to read it?"

"Literally Josh this is going to be so so perfect. She will love it!" Josh handed me and piece of paper, I opened it out before reading it.

"Freya, I honestly can't imagine my life without you. That last 4 years have been the best years of my life and I wouldn't change them for the world. I've been thinking of ways to tell you this for months, I wanted to make this perfect so it's a day we won't forget. As soon as I found it we were going on holiday I knew that it would make my plans so much easier. Basically, what I've been trying to say is, I can't imagine my life without you and I don't want to imagine my life without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Freya. So what I'm trying to say is, will you marry me?"

"Please record this!" I groaned. "I'm begging you. This is so so perfect man! Does anyone else know?"

"I'm going to tell and few of the lads and you can too, just don't let Freya know obviously," Josh said folding the price of paper back up and putting it in his pocket.

"I won't don't worry," I spoke. Josh leaned forward and gave me another hug, placing a kiss on my forehead aswell. "Right I better go and get my things until people start to wonder where I have gone," I smiled and made my way back out of his room and into my own.

"Emily where have you been?" Simon spoke, placing his hand on the shoulder as I pushed the bedroom door closed.

"I went to talk to josh about something, he grabbed me as I was walking back up here," I turned around to face simon, he smiled at me lightly.

"Everyone was wondering where you had gone, they told me to come and check on you,"

"Why you?" I asked, pushing myself down onto the bed, that somehow I'm going to have to share with Simon.

"I guess it was either because we're sharing a room and I have the other key, or because, you know," he shrugged, pushing his hand through his hair, leaning against the black counter near the tv. I watched his arms as he leaned back, flexing his muscles, okay this needs to stop.