Chapter 1

Hey guys this  is my first story so please be patient with me hope u like it.

Chapter 1
Ahh how bored can anyone ever be? Don't get me wrong I do have friends or might I say a friend and i do go out but my life is not very interesting if u ask me so I decided to check who's online and then I would chat till I fall asleep and that's exactly what I did.

"Tarah!"Mom shouted
Agh "I'm coming! I'll be done in a minute" I replied. My minute was always 30 minutes "NOW" mom shouted again. My mom is an amazing woman she tries her best to give me everything she can after all I'm the only child. I jumped out of bed so fast got into the shower.

13 minutes later
Knock knock knock "Tarah my shift starts at 8 and this is no joke u going to be late for school and I have patience waiting for me at the hospital!" Mom said. I came out of the room after 30 minutes which means it was 07:45 I had 15 minutes to eat breakfast and get to school and my mom is not happy about this at all.

"Miss Olive where do u think u going dressed like that?" Said mom "Mom it's a new year, new friends, new beginnings and plus it's first day of school not that any of this actually matters i just thought a new look would do me good seeing that I'm in senior year that lose clothing wasn't doing it any longer" I told mom who looked stunned. I'm not the prettiest girl in the world nor am I everyone's best friend everyone knows me as the quiet girl with lose clothing so I decided to make a change to myself, for myself I always had long hair over my butt which I cut to the middle of my back in layers and my dirty blonde hair I colored it brown with my blonde hair in between,I wore glasses that made me look as if I was the class nerd I got  that replaced with contacts and got ride of all my lose clothing so today I decided to wear black rip jeans and a black and white crop top and white cap and superstars I did some light make up and I think I looked pretty good.

We drove in silence till we reached school. I scanned the parking lot and saw that everything still looked the same I took a deep breath and kissed mom "bye mom enjoy your day." She looked at me and smiled, her car went off and I gave myself a quick pep talk before walking across the parking lot.

I heard the bell ring and ran shit I'm going to be late and it's the first day of school. I went to get my schedule for the rest of the year and I had English first the hall ways was already starting to get empty I stepped in the class and immediately got every single ones attention.

"Good morning sir sorry I'm late"
"Good morning to u to miss Olive" said sir Ben
"Take your seat so we can get started" " Yes sir" I said
I went to the back of the class and took a seat behind the hottest guy on school that I had a crush on since forever. "You cleaned up good Tarah" said Ty omg he spoke to me but did I forget to say he was always a jerk towards me and I never ever said a word to him.

"What have u done to your hair?!" Said my friend Layla "It's nice hay?" I smiled "What have u done to Tarah?" She said with s smile "Nothing, I just thought a change will do me good plus I got a best friend that always looks hot so I got if from u" I winked

School went by so fast and I was hungry and exhausted I took a pack chips and laid down on my bed. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out to check
     You have one new invite
Who can this be I hardly ever got any invites I must say my new look got about half of  the school boys swimming around me I didn't care cause I'm not interested.
       "Jason woods"
I accepted "hi" I sent wow Tarah that was the best u can do is Hi. My phone vibrated wow this guys really fast he didn't have any profile picture it was blank so I didn't know who he was
"Hi I'm Jason woods" like I didn't already know that

I'm Tarah. T
Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. J
How do u know how I look? T
I don't. J
Then don't say I'm beautiful cause I'm not. T
Your name is beautiful so I thought u were. J

What a jerk he said he thought I was beautiful.
Oh well you thought wrong im nothing but ugly. T
Wow okay I was just telling u what i thought no need to get up right. J
Up tight! I'm not up tight. T

How dare he!

Hope u guys liked it