Cream E Cookie

Cream E Cookie here! Hope you like my story!

So, I am an Oreo, and I work in the sweet shop. I live in an apartment with my friend, Suzie Sundae. She works in the sweet shop, too. I usually wake up at six thirty, shower, eat breakfast, get dressed, and head to work with Suzie Sundae.

"Come on, Suzie! You need to wake up! We're going to be late for work!" I cried one morning in November. She opened her eyes, smiled and jumped up.

"Guess I don't have time to shower this morning," Suzie said with a laugh. I grabbed my small purse and slipped on my watch. I grabbed some pop tarts and we headed out the door.

When we got to the sweet shop, it was a mess. I was surprised.

"Suzie! Cream E! We need you! Candy Apple just spilled the ice cream!" Macca Roon exclaimed, rubbing the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" poor Candy Apple sobbed.

"It's okay, Candy Apple," I said hugging her. "We'll have it cleaned up in no time."

When we finished cleaning, I was a sticky mess. Ice cream dripped off my arm. I hurried to the bathroom to clean up.

Soon we had opened and customers started coming. As normal, Slick Breadstick was our first customer. Suzie Sundae blushed as she served Slick Breadstick a shake. Slick Breadstick took it, kissed Suzie's hand, and rushed off. Suzie looked very pink. I remembered when Slick Breadstick had asked her out on a date, but I had to remember that I had a boyfriend, too.

That day I got twenty dollars in tips. I was surprised. I would get my week payment on Friday, from the manager, Ginger Fred.

When I got back home, I took another shower after getting so sticky from the ice cream disaster while Suzie cooked dinner. We decided to watch a movie while we ate our pizza.

That night I fell asleep dreaming of ice cream.