Lammy Lammington

Lammy Lammington here!  Hope you like my story!

In case you don't already know, Lammington is an Australian dessert, like cake with chocolate and coconut on top.  I love it.  My family owns a restaurant.  I am one of the waitresses.  My mom finds everyone their table and gets them started with chips or bread, and my sisters are the the waitresses.  My dad sings songs to entertain the customers while they wait for their food.  I think it is the most fun job ever.

"Here's your fajitas," I said serving the delicious tacos to Kooky Cookie.  I walked back into the kitchen.  It was amazing back in the kitchen.  The wonderful smells of chickens and roasts, the many Shopkins hurrying around with trays of beans or tortillas.  It was fantastic.  I walked to the oven to take a German Chocolate pie out of it.  The smell of rich chocolate filled the kitchen.  

"Smells great," one of my brothers, Super Celery.  I nodded my head vigorously.  I cut the pie and placed one piece on a plate, which went on a tray.  I took a bean burrito and placed it on the tray.   I went to the pantry.  I pulled out a box of yellow rice and a box of green beans.  I took them to the stove and started cooking them. 

When they were done I put some on the tray and took it out to Lippy Lips.  I took Apple Blossom's order and went back to the kitchen.  Over and over, back and forth from the dining room to the kitchen, taking orders, delivering food, and cooking.  

By the end of the day I was exhausted.  I fell onto the couch as soon as we got home.  It was late, and we hadn't had dinner yet.  We had eaten lunch at our restaurant, and we needed to get home so decided not to have dinner there.  Brimmy, my dad, ordered 'presto pizza' and soon Pa' Pizza arrived with the boxes.  We ate dinner and everyone hurried to bed.  We were tired after a long day of work.  It was a very fun job, though. 

That's my story!  A basic week day for me!