7

Its 5 am :D I can't seep.. :,( Anyways, I cant go into 7th grade until i get my shots -.- And my animal jam membership should expire today but it hasn't??? Anyways onto the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bepper and I are in the girls bathroom. She looks at me. "I.. Need to talk to you about Aparri."

I Rub my eyes. "Hmmm? I'm listening," Bepper hesitated. 

"He Plans to ask you out and I just want to make sure if you actually like him and won't just... break his heart.." I was kinda shocked. 

I looked away. "I do like him, I just..." Bepper looked at me seriously. "Don't know yet."  Bepper Smiled. 

"I'll tell him hes 'not ready yet.' Y/n, Please don't break his heart. I saw you looking at Skorm.."I froze. 

"S-skorm.." I didn't know what to say. 

"Yeah."

"I Don't l-like him." I Shrugged. "I love Aparri." I made my self clear. "Skorm is just an old friend."

Bepper nodded. "Okay!" She smiled, "Y/n You're the best!"

I smile weakly. "Skorm..." I muttered under my breath.

*1 year ago*

I giggled. "Skorm, You Are Weird."  Skorm laughed. 

"You Too." I sighed. 

"Skorm I got to go, I Will miss you!" I joked. 

"You won't" He laughed cutely. 

"Bye!" I hanged up the Skype call.

"Y/n! Dinners ready!!" Mom called.

"I'm coming!" I sighed.

*2 years ago*

"Hey.. Listen ----(MISSING TEXT)-----." An unknown voice on Skype said.

"Yeah?" I replied. 

"I think.. -----(MISSING TEXT)------."

"What do you mean!? Why?" 

"Its because of that 'boy of yours'."

"What boy?"

"That ---------(MISSING TEXT) ----Boy."

"--------- (MISSING TEXT) ---?"

"And BTW You are childish. Grow up! Quit animal jam. Then You can be -----(MISSING TEXT)-----."

"You Know what? f***k You. You are a piece of S**t. Don't dare tell me what to play and not. Go play your sh***y  **** Games. You Immature ***!"

"You're Ugly anyways, Forget you."

*Call ended*

--------------------------------------------------

SO GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY! :D

GUESS WHO THAT UNKNOWN PERSON IS AND The Missing text ;D

ANOthER cliFF HANGER! WILL UPDATE TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW SO STAY TUNED!