Episode I: Student (Dead) Body

Cameron slides his expensive cell phone out of his pocket, as he opens the messaging application. "Where are you guys?", he texts in his group chat, hoping his "friends" are almost arriving at the school library, where they were supposed to meet together.  The other contacts finally respond, cursing at him, teasing him for his wealth. Cameron is confused, as he reads the message. He dials in on a phone number, requesting a taxi service to pick him up from the school, when his phone buzzes and strange images begin to display on his phone. As Cameron's phone disables, and turns off, he views his own reflection, when he notices he is not alone. Cameron turns his body around and gasps, as a figure, with a beige mask, appeared to look like ripped skin, raises its sickle, hooking onto Cameron's grey, velvet muffler. Grasping for air, Cameron is lifted by the figure, face turning pale, and is rammed against the concrete. His necks snaps, as he screams in pain. Cameron hauls his body towards the school cafeteria, as the figure is nowhere in sight. He conceals himself behind a large cupboard, when he hears the fryer flick on. Footsteps draw nearer, as Cameron once again faces his killer, until the killer pours the hot, scorching oil along Cameron's bare skin, everything has gone black for him. Cameron awakes with feint vision, until the killer strikes at him again, slicing his stomach open, fresh blood splattering everywhere.

The school bell roars and the students of Fremont Private College head to their following period. Rowan and his posse of uncivilised troublemakers walk the halls and secretively enter the closed library. A foul odour is detected by Rowan's clique, as they cover their noses and gag in distaste. Alarmed, they raise their feet, as soon as they realise that they are stepping their charcoal, leather shoes in a bloody carpet mixture, until they find that a body is hung up and scream in horror, viewing Cameron Chase's disemboweled corpse being displayed upon them. Some faint, while others use the opportunity to photograph Cameron's body, before fleeing the scene.

Before they knew it, the news had spread like wildfire, and everyone was questioning Cameron's death scene. The media had arrived at the school, while investigating the bloody slew. "Who did it?" one reporter asked. "Why would anybody commit such a crime?". The queries kept on rolling in. Classes soon concluded, while everybody was traumatised by what they had seen...

Kylani equips herself, in preparation for the latest Student Body Council meeting, applying a crimson red lip-stain and a rosary bead around her neck, heading out the door. She arrives at school, in wry and fright, however school has not yet resumed. Kylani seats herself alongside her Drama teacher, Ms. Karl, and scoffs in annoyance, at the sight of Rowan James and Chanel Oberlin, sitting the opposite of the direction she faces. The college principal, Ms. McMayweather draws attention to the fellow Student Body Council members, announcing an upcoming school charity dance, as commemoration for decedent, Cameron, while students and other staff begin to murmur. "Cool beans!", one exclaims. "Really?!", another says. Ms. McMayweather exits the press conference room, leaving the remaining students to converse, when Kylani receives an anonymous text message. "Your secret will be revealed whore! If you show this to someone, I'll gut you!. Watch out..(smirk, devil emoticon)", it reads. Kylani looks around her, while Rowan gives her a cunning smile.

Ms. McMayweather returns to the press conference room, plateful of decadent sandwiches in hand. Though it had appeared somewhat peculiar, Ms. McMayweather immediately feasts on the sandwiches, she had prepared earlier, monstrously. Students and staff watches in disgust, gasping at their principals inferior behaviour. Chanel motions her hands towards the plate, but Ms. McMayweather violently growls, forbidding her to take a sandwich. She begins acting increasingly queer, retching and mumbling incoherently, before sprinting out the door again in ache. "Aaaahh!!". She hisses, throwing her body to the ground, as if she had been summoned by an evil spirit which had possessed her. Ms. McMayweather continues dragging her unstable body towards the chapel nearby the cafeteria, where Cameron had been brutally slashed. "...Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven...", Ms. McMayweather babbles. She enters the frozen chapel, when a thick, viscous vomit pours out of her throat, turkey slices from the sandwich visible, oblivious to the fact that a killer was ready to chop her up. Blood drips onto Ms. McMayweather bare toes, when she notices that her shoulder has a deep cut, sliced into it. "Help! No, don't touch me!", Fremont College's principal screeches. The killer shows off his serrated sword, before attempting to thrash it at her, though she swiftly dodges the deadly instrument. Still laying on the ground, Ms. McMayweather gets up and crawls to the exit. She is alarmed when the killer hurls his sword at the window, as glass shards slide off, onto her neck, slicing her rear side. She continues to scream for help, however not a single person arrives to comply with her request. Realising the killer has left and her right leg has been removed, Ms. McMayweather swathes her blood-stained tank around her wound, while the sandwich she had previously eaten, prevented her from feeling any pain, assuming this had been completed by the "yet-to-be-masked" student, or staff, from the school. She retrieves that first-aid kit from the nearby emergency box, when a series of loud screams, shrieks and wails is heard nearby. Ms. McMayweather is concerned, until the killer returns with a large axe, Ms. McMayweather's head rolling down the school's main stairwell. The killer tilts his head in satisfaction., while trekking down the stairs, carrying Ms. McMayweather's corpse, claiming her dripping, dead head...