Episode II: Bloodboard

Fremont's Student Body Council members had ran to the school exit, though without a scar. Rowan was clueless to the fact that everybody had been terrorised by the killer, since he had needed to go to the restroom, after gobbling down small remains of the sandwiches, when Ms. McMayweather had left the room, unexpectedly. He opens the compact cubicle, gasping in aghast, as Ms. McMayweather's corpse had been positioned in a disturbing placement. Whipping out his mobile out of his back pocket, Rowan snapshots his principal's dead body, with her head in hand, hung up on a cross. The air-ventilation falls down from the ceiling, leaving Rowan alarmed, as a mysterious figure slowly comes out of it. Rowan flees the restroom, a killer chasing after him. As Rowan trips, the killer waves his scythe, ripping open Rowan's spinal column. "Stop! Please!" He wails in a sharp, hoarse tone. His intestines empty onto the cold, hard concrete, as blood streams down his naked back. The killer is absent. Rowan pulls himself towards the school office, whilst flies buzz around his back. Pressing the emergency alarm button, Rowan faces the killer again, pushed to the ground. Rowan sinks his dirty, bloody teeth into the killer's calf, the killer reacting, kicks Rowan's face, fracturing his jaw. Helplessly lying on the floor, Rowan is impaled with a sharp, thin, metal rod. His body is dragged away.

Chanel Oberlin had strutted down the halls again, glamorously, with her slightly-less-rich-clueless set of henchmen. School had commenced again, after the uninviting events that had recently taken place there. Rowan Biggs had yet to arrive at school, which was abnormal of him, seeing that he was always the first to get to school. Students and staff question Rowan's absence, sending various SMS to his cell phone, though their expected response still pending.

"Sccrreeeech!", the chalk scrapes along the blackboard, students block their ears and display a spiteful expression