Unexpected encounter

It was a cold evening in Paris. Charlie was home alone since her father didn't come home again, stepping outside to check the mail.
"Eh..Nothing new-- Wait a sec. This letter..? Addressed to me? That's rare." Charlie unfolded it, reading it extremely fast.

Charlotte. You, me. At the back of the Louvre, 9:40 PM. Don't be late.

"Yep. It's totally him. Tonight's the night Phantom R gets arrested!"  Charlie dashed back inside, immediately changing into her detective attire.

"Yer' not escaping this time!" Charlie started running to the Louvre, not stopping to catch her breath.

9:40PM

"I guess I'm early..Unless..If he's already inside.." Charlie trembled, until she heard footsteps.

"You're early." Phantom R came out of the shadows, smiling.

"No, yer' just late..So what do you want?" She crossed her arms, then smirked. "A penalty kick to the head?"

"Not really..You don't have your soccer ball so..it would be a shame if I stole your heart for a bit." He winked, sticking out his tongue a bit.

"Oh no...no no no NO!"

Phantom R flirted with Charlie for a bit, until he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Charlie's face turned bright red, but kissed him back softly. When he thought her guard was down, he pulled her closely by her hips.

"PHANTOM!" Charlie screamed, grabbing his jacket. Phantom R gave her a seductive smile, kissing her neck to calm her down.

"Now, now..We don't want anyone hearing us..Right?" He smirked, hearing the noises she was trying to hold back.

"Sh-shut up--nnnn~.." Charlie moaned softly as the other was planting her neck with kisses. "N-not..there..mmnn.."
He obviously smiled, continuing to kiss the same spot. Charlie was pulled up on his lap, just staring at each other with lust, until Charlie asked a question.

"This may be a lil' weird..But since ya' planned this, ya' do have protection..Right?" She looked away with embarrassment, immediately blushing when she felt something bump into that certain area.

"Yes, I do. So, shall we start?" Phantom R said, beginning to take off his tie.

"S-sure.." Charlie took of her jacket, feeling her face get hot each second. Then her shirt. "I-it's cold..Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Don't worry. You'll be warm once we start.." Phantom R said, starting to kiss Charlie's neck again. He was trying to find her sensitive spot. Soft moans came from Charlie as Phantom R got near her sensitive spot.

"PH-PHANTOM!!" Charlie screamed, pulling his hair. He bit that spot, leaving a hickey. The thief pinned down the detective, smirking.

"Are you ready?"

"Mhm..Gimme a sec.." She pulled down her pants, then her panties.

"Honestly, I thought you were flat as a table, but I guess I'm wrong." He quietly giggled, immediately pulling  down his pants and underwear.

"Woah!" Charlie shouted, Phantom R smiled, looking at her.

"You never seen a dick before, or--"

"Y-you're longer than Leo.." Charlie said, making sure he put protection on.

"Ready?" Raphael got on top of her, making sure she was comfortable.

"I'm always ready!"

"Fair enough." With that said, Phantom R entered Charlie, slowly moving

"Nnn!!" Charlie moaned, grabbing his shoulders. She was already enjoying the feeling, so she roughly kissed Phantom R while he slowly moved. As Charlie started showing signs for him to start thrusting, he did so. More moans came out of Charlie. Phantom R pinned the girl down, immediately slamming into her.

"PHANTOM R!!" She screamed, pulling his hair.

"Ch-Charlie..." Thankfully Phantom R had protection on, then he came.

The detective stared to pant loudly, then Raphael pulled out.

"Goodnight.."

(A/N I HOPE UR PROUD OF THIS SMUT)