11.

Asia Clarke

Ever Since I Told Dex That I Could Be Pregnant With His Child, That Nigga Has Been Extra Gentle With Me. That Was Almost A Week Ago Though And I Haven't Even Bought A Pregnancy Test, But I Will Though. Eventually.

Dex Has Been Trying To Walk On His Own Now, Without His Crutches, And So Far...He's Doing A Really Good Job. He Might Stumble Every Now And Then, Or Have Some Minor Pain; Other Than That...Daddy Is A Soldier.

Dex & Asia's Outfits

Dex And I Decided To Go Explore Downtown Nashville And Have A Little Date Night Just So We Could Get Out Of The House And Have Something To Do. I Love Our House And All, But I Couldn't Sit In That House Another Damn Minute! Ugh...I Swear I Miss Magic City Sometimes. I Don't Miss Stripping Or Anything, But I Definitely Miss The Money.

SaMiyah Was Staying At Lacey And Anthony's House For The Night So Her And Morgan Could Have A Sleepover. I Swear They Have Developed Such A Cute Bond And I Love That SaMiyah Has Someone Her Own Age To Play With. FINALLY!

Dex And I Were Holding Hands As We Walked Into The Melting Pot, Which Was A Fondue Restaurant. I've Never Been To A Fondue Restaurant Before So I Was Slick Excited To Try Something New.

"Did I Tell You That You Looking Beautiful Today?" Dex Said As Soon As We Sat Down.

"Nope, But Thanks Baby. Did I Tell You That You Were Looking Extra Daddyish Today?" I Said, Biting My Bottom Lip Seductively.

"Yeah I Already Know." He Said, Grinning. I Laughed And Rolled My Eyes. All Through Our Fondue Experience, Dex Had Me Laughing So Hard And This Was One Thing That I Loved About Our Relationship. We Knew How To Have Fun And He Stayed Keeping A Smile On My Face.

"I Got A Surprise For You." He Said.

"What Is It?" I Asked, Biting Into A Chocolate Covered Strawberry.

"Well Whenever Your Fat Ass Is Done Eating, We Can Go And I'll Show You." He Said. I Covered My Mouth To Keep Myself From Laughing Loudly. Ugh I Hate Him!

"Fuck You! Come On I'm Done." I Said. Des Left Two One Hundred Dollar Bills On The Table While I Stood Up And Fixed My Dressed. I Started To Follow Him Out Of The Restaurant, But I Got An Eerie Feeling That I Was Being Watched Or Something. This Wasn't Just Any Eerie Feeling Though...This Feeling Sent Cold Chills Up And Down My Spine.

"What's Wrong?" Dex Asked Me. I Turned Around And Looked At All The People In The Restaurant, And We Just So Happened To Be The Only Back People In Here. No One Else Was Black.

"Hello! Earth To Asia!" Dex Said, Snapping His Fingers In My Face. I Slapped His Hand Away And Proceeded Out Of The Door.

"What's Up With You Man?" He Asked.