Story Time

So... You should all know that Charlotte had a crush on her neighbour. Yeah. Such cliche but whatever... Sam of course knew it, but they both also knew she should probably stop. It couldn't be good. Upmost because he hardly talked to her and tbh he had a crush on her 2 years ago and she didn't understand his secret 'messages'. So he moved forward and she started having a crush on him, because... Reasons...
In the timeperiod she liked him like... that... she read 'Percy Jackson and the last Olympian' and when Annabeth and Percy had their second kiss underwater, she wanted to have her first kiss underwater. So here's her story and how she tries to actually get him in a pool and kiss her.

First Try:

It was the last day of school and Charly's sister took a Birthdayparty in the yard. Guess who was invited as well? Yeaaah. Luke. The boy from the hous next to theirs. Luckily for her she didn't know anyone else on the Party or... she just didn't like them. What leads her to, hanging on her neighbour's shoulder all the time like crazy and she wouldn't let go. She heard how he said that he was going for a swim in his pool when he finished partying and that was when she thought 'THAT'S MY CHANCE! I HAVE TO GO WITH HIM!' But unfortunately she got way to tired before he went home and fell asleep hours before she could even think of it.

Second Try:

Well the sad part in this story is...
She was over him. Like... Literally. She gave up. She moved on and did her best to forget about him.
But life ain't that easy, eh?

So.

It was a normal day. Sunny, if not to say it was hot, but Charly sat in her room all day watching some TV-Series on her Laptop and she let the day pass by. Suddenly she thought about her sister, Hannah, and wondered what she was doing. She got out of her bed after she turned off her Laptop and went in her sisters room. No one to be seen. She rushed downstairs to her fathers room and asked:"Where did Hannah go all of a sudden?" And her Dad responded:"I don't know but I think she's at Luke's with her friends. (The friends of her sister are the friends of Luke as well) Why do you ask?"

-"Oh just wanted to know. I was wondering..."

Her dad shrugged his shoulders and looked at the TV again.

"You can join them, can't you?"

-"Yeah, maybe I will."

She turned around and went outside, looked over the fence in her yard and actually saw them sitting together and eating some Burgers. 'Alright.' She thought. 'I'm bored anyway. Let's do this.' She run over and greeted them,- now much more comfortable with them than at the Birthdayparty-, and sat down.

-

A whole hour went by and then, out of nowhere, everyone sat in their car and drove home. "We have to go to work tomorrow!", they said. Yeah of course. Fuck them. Leaving her with him. Even Charlotte's sister went back home. So she stayed alone with him and helped him clean up his yard a bit. After they finished, he said he would go for a swim to cool down a little bit.
'Ok Charly, think. Do you really wanna do this? I mean, yeah, you waited more then a year for this to happen, but... You don't like him anymore, remember? Probably just go home.'