Part Two... Alone Time...

"For Fuck Sake, niall" mumbled kush under his breath as he walked back to his car, "what is it?" asked lyllaby "my brother needs me at his office, we can hit the club afterwards if that's ok with you guys?" explained kushy. He got back in the car and drove off, at least 40 minutes later , their car broke down in the woods, "ah shit" moaned kushy "the fucking car broke down and i don't have any signal, "there might be a cabin nearby, it's the woods after-all" said venom in a calm voice, after 10 minutes of searching aimlessly in the woods, majestic (who still is a fucking furry) shouted "over here!" and there it was, a small cabin in the middle of the woods. the gang entered the cabin. conveniently, the cabin was filled with canned food, water and sleeping bags, "Me and venom are going to go scout the area, we'll be back in at-least 2 hours." Majestic told the group "cya later" said both lyllaby and kushy, at-least an hour goes by, "hey Kushy, let's have some fun if you know what i mean" he blushes furiously, not expecting that from her. "o-ok" nervously said kush. lyllaby slowly started to take off her shirt in-front of him while setting a seductive tone. "I didn't know how sexy you could be" slowly said kush as he took off his bright, purple hoodie along with his shirt, revealing a surprisingly skinny body. kush pushed lyllaby over on the hard, wood floor, he started feeling her soft, smooth breasts when all of a sudden, the gang was 5 minutes away...