Hurting hurts but, we're here.

The next day, there wasn't much of a plan. Everyone was tired from the day before. Eating alot is tiresome. And so is digesting everything.

That day was quiet. No one had breakfast. We were all still sleeping until after mid-day.
The guys went out for a walk. The girls stayed home. Fawn read a book,
Gabbie did the laundry. Eliza, filmed some videos. I helped Eliza film a few scenes for her channel and it was real good fun.

The only one i hadn't seen was Heather. She had whiled away her time in her room. Alone. In pure silence. I felt bad.

While i help Eliza i couldn't help but ask.

"Hey Eli? Where's Heather?" I asked picking up the long legged tripod.

"We don't know," she replied concerned laced in her tone," we think she's hurting,"

At the word i flinched. I understood what she was going through.

"She is?"i asked.

"We seem to think so. She's just been staring out her window," continues Gabbie who appeared in the room.

I walked into the hallways and into Heather's room. I saw her staring out the window as i was told she was.

I sat at the edge of her bed with my back face her.

"Hey," i turned my head to look at her. She didn't reply.

"I understand you don't feel well and i just wanted to tell you that I'm always here to talk to. To vent and rant at. So go ahead. Give me all you got," i assured her.

She didn't respond. I understood, she wanted to be alone. I stood up and began my way out the door.

"Can i trust you?" I heard faintly.

I turned around.

"Of course you can!"

"I don't know. But all my life had been so hard. And now that I'm here. Finally, enjoying free time. A time to myself, I can't help but think about the past," she just said. Staring at the window. Avoiding my gaze.

"You know, the more you linger in the past the more it hurts. You continue to torture yourself. And you feel like it'll never end. It will, but only if you forgive yourself and move on," i said with a low and soft voice.

She turned her head around and looked me in the eyes. Her face tear-stained. Her eyes bloodshot.

"Everything hurts even when you don't think about it. Because no matter what you do, history repeats itself. I'm going to end up hurt again," she cried softly between sobs.

"Its ok. You'll get through this," i open my arms and she embraces my hug.

She cried until she felt better. About a solid 30 minutes.

"Thank you," she said gratefully.

"Anytime," i replied with a smile.

I walked out of the room to give her some space.

Alex was on the sofa in the living room.

"Well, pretty eyes," he grinned," looks like its just you and me again,"

"It is?" I questioned walking towards him.

"Yup, they  went for a walk around the town. I was going to go, but you were here with Heather, so i thought I'd stay and get some alone time with you," he replied giving me one of his most amazing smiles.

I sat right next to him. He slipped left arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"You know i have never felt the way, i feel with you," he whispered softly.

"Really?" I whispered back.

He came a little closer and kissed my cheek softly.

"Yes, i don't know. You are just something else. And i just can't get enough of it," he smiled.

He came closer, and soon, his lips were on mine. Moving together. It felt as if it was the first time we were kissing and it felt so good.

I pulled away and just blushed.
He began to tickle my ribs and my neck and I just squirmed and giggled. Trying to slip out of his grip.

Impossible,yet fun. It lasted a few minutes before the main door swung open and Dominic was panting.

"The hell happened to you?" I laughed.

"Where's Heather?" He cried with a worried face.

"In her room," Alex replied.

Dominic rushed to Heather's room. I shot Alex a stare and we both got up and hurried to see what happened?

Dominic sat on the edge oh Heather's bed, while she clutched his shirt in her fist and cried. Dominic held her in his arms and stroked her hair.

"Its ok," he assured her ," everything will be alright,"

She cried even harder now. He just leaned forward and kissed her head.

She grabbed him even tighter. By then the entire gang was behind me and Alex and we were just watching the scene.

"What happen?" Fawn asked rather worried.

"Heather?" Dominic asked for her approval.

Heather sniffed a little and held her head up a bit.

"Can i tell them?" He asked her softly. Still hold her tight.

She just nodded her head as she silently sobbed.

Dominic looked our way.
"Heather was..." he takes some time before continuing," she got raped,"

We all stand in astonishment. Taken aback by such words that were slapped on our faces.

"What?!" I screamed.