Rafe Adler [P.2]

Continuation of the request from the amazing Sarahrosewolf

Smut 🍋

******

"Hm, someone's willing?" He purrs, running his knuckles along your jawline and sending shudders of apprehensive pleasure racing through your skin. "But is she willing to move this upstairs?" arching his brow in question you found yourself unable to deny, in too deep already from the intense make out session and alongside that these feelings coursing throughout were insisting to agree.

"Mr. Adler are you trying to get into my pants?"

"Upstairs now. I've no patience for your smart talk" taking his leave from behind the bar he took your hand into his own and directed you to the staircase, "I'd rather put that witty mouth of yours to better use" almost saying the words to himself he chuckled when he turned and gestured you to take the final and first steps into the bedroom.

Within a heartbeat the door has shut and Rafe has you trapped between his body and the nearest wall to you. Unable to resist the urge to thrust his blatant arousal aggressively against you, as if he was going to plunge himself up inside you through the barriers of his clothes and yours while his mouth ravaged the delicate skin of your neck, leaving a trail of very nearly too sharp love bites that were tended to shortly after with sloppily trailing his directive tongue and kisses against the tender nips. Claiming your mouth again in a powerful and demanding kiss his hands ran alongside your arms in order to raise them above your head, "something you should know... About me..." mumbling the words in between his kisses he tightened his dominant grip around your wrists, "I'm not one to play it slow and gentle"

"I'm not into slow and gentle Rafe" taking your time to bring your vision to him he grinned pleasingly at the words, "I'm more of the opposite"

"Atta girl... we're on the same page then"

"Lets find out" you challenge trying to pry your arms from his dominant grip but he was... He was so strong, so... unusually severe, a presence before you that you almost weren't sure what to do with. He was demanding, somewhat fierce in his day to day life but right now he was overpowering and along the lines of animalistic.

You loved it.

Pressing you harder into the wall his eyes never left yours nor did they blink the slightest. He wanted to observe the reactions you held when he was in control, the way your (E/C) eyes pierced his own green ones. Taking your lips against his once more his body further pressed your own, the barrier of clothing becoming a nuisance to the both of your craving bodies.

It wasn't long that Rafe had released your wrists and instead put his hands to better use; groping here and gripping there that within seconds your dress had been hoisted and his fingers danced up and down your laced barrier of panties. Mewling and whimpering as his digits pressed harder and circled, his other hand snaked out to claim the small of your back, holding you still, trapped against him and the wall as he swept the panties to the side and continued his vigourious finger play at a rapider pace. Holding you still his laughs at your pleasure zoomed past you as your body was preoccupied with his torturous and excellent precision handy work he was carrying out. Exceeding it further when two of his fingers pressed into you instinctly lanching your hands to clutch Rafes shirt, grinding and moving your body alongside his fingers. Toothily grinning at the scene he was creating his fingers withdrew just before your high was on the verge of been hit and he took a step back, "go lay on the bed" the demand dark and serious.