~Chap.1~

Her dark chocolate
Chapter one  dedicated to Karinaleon48

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I shot up out of bed with a start.
Amazing.
Another day of school,
Another day of being invisible.

I quickly got off the floor and entered the bathroom and showered. When i got out of the bathroom I threw together an outfit.

And put on some lip gloss and my glasses. I looked through my hair chalk and decided on a pink I quickly put it on and ran downstairs. My parents were in the kitchen, my mom was on a call with the office and my dad was engrossed in the Times.

"Morning mom,dad."

Surprise, nothing.
I grabbed a pop tart and a apple and ran through the door. I hopped on my bike and ride to school. I almost forget that I'm invisible to the world.
And then I'm there at the place where dreams die and infatuations are born.

I hopped off my baby and hurried into school. My only friend was waiting for me.

Sophie actually moved here awhile ago and tried to settle down but it's hard to do that when you have shocking red hair and emeralds for eyes. We basically drew to each other and now Sophe is my best friend.

"He Rose, have you heard about that stunt that Zach pulled yesterday." and then she went on and on about Zach.

Zach was the schools bad boy and he pulls wild escapades. Though he was pretty much the center of attention he kept to himself. He could get off with anything and everything because his parents practically own the school and the teachers are afraid of him.

He's a giant compared to everyone else and his always-wear-a-hood thing just made it worse.

But I really don't see the hype about him. He was just another person right? He shouldn't be put on a pedestal.

"Well gotta run. Seeya!" Sophe said walking away

"Oh frack and crackers. I have class with mister high and mighty first. Seeya too."

I walked into class and sat in my seat. And wouldn't you know he sits right across from me. I tried to listen to the boring ass teacher but something kept bothering me.

Eventually I turned and saw Zach staring at me. When he saw I noticed he breathed in deeply and whispered 'mate' under his breathe.

I just looked at him weirdly and faced front again. I felt nudging in my side and I felt something pressed into my hand.

Meet me after school
Inside the old storage unit

-Zach😉

I quickly nodded with my head facing front and smashed the paper up.

**~**

For the rest of the day my mind couldn't stop wandering to our arrangement for this afternoon.

Why did he ask me, of all people, to meet him?

Why now ?

Why does he even want to look at me?

I hope he explains

$%$$%$

So tell me what you think in the comments hope you like it.
Vote
Comment
Like
Share