A twist

Woke up in the morning , as the cloud was all clogged and it would burst into rains any moment. The skies seems dark gray and lightning flashed continued by raging thunders. STRRR! the thunder sounded and rain came down like chaos. I stepped on the cold floors and walk ahead to the windows. The cloud was crying as much as I'm crying within myself. I starred through the window thinking if things are gonna be alright. I can't take much longer of this heartache I knew, there was no solution for what I had witnessed myself. I went through the photos of me and Jessica in my phone, we looked like we were meant for each other but things are vice versa right now. I was in a situation where I couldn't stand up for myself or either clarify things with her, I was just dead inside . A knock at the door of my room , " Jake come down and get your breakfast" said mum. " Alright mum I will be down in a few minutes " I replied. I came down and took my breakfast, I lay down on the sofa with cold chilling up my veins and comforting me. "Jack pick your sister from the mall later, I'm going with aunt Mary in awhile" mum said. I nodded my head and went up to my room to get myself dressed up. " This isn't gonna be easy and I'm not gonna look at Jessica my mind brought to a settlement" my imaginary voice in my mind told me. I got myself ready early and waited outside the mall , my phone rang " Jack can you come up to the mall and help me carry the bags?" sister said. " Alright I will be there in a minute" I replied. I walk into the mall with my heart beating so fast and my blood rushing throughout my entire body making my hand sweaty and my face red. From a distance  I saw Jessica and my sister walking , " Jack keep yourself together , don't let your sorrow take control of you" my imaginary voice said again.

                                                          The closer I walk towards her, things around me seems to freeze by a moment of seconds. She was as beautiful as always , my heart melted looking at her smiles and laugh from a distance. Her laughter could be heard miles away, I came close to them without giving any eye contact towards Jessica." Here hold the bags brother" Lucia told. I saw Lucia smiled at Jessica for no reason at all. It was basically a smile indicating something was about to pop. Jessica bend down and smiled at my face that was looking at the floor. My mind was like " what am I suppose to response should I smile? should I tell her what I saw? should I walk away?". Too many questions were popping up my head like legit many. I smiled awkwardly to her, " Is there something you wanna say Jessica?" said Lucia. I looked at Lucia with a puzzle look " what she meant by that statement?" my mind asked. Jessica put her hands around my chest and told me " I'm sorry for playing this game all along" said Jessica. I grabbed her hands and put it back to where it was originally " What you meant by game?" I replied. "The guy I kissed on the cheeks and the reason that I had not visited you in the hospital , this plan was Lucia's creation" Jessica said. I sat down on a bench looking at both of them with poker face, " Yeah and mum also played along in this scene" Lucia told. My face became even more poker, I felt like stabbing both of them with a dagger so hard but I gave a grin at Jessica and Lucia and laughed. Jessica sat beside and hugged me tight and dissolved her head on my chest " It was hard playing along this game , I'm really sorry Jake" Jessica told. I hugged her tight back and kiss her head " I'm happy cause at a second I thought I had lost you from my dream and reality" I said. "Hello love birds I think its getting late? Helloooo can you guys hear me " Lucia said while tickling me and Jessica. " YESSS i can hear you loud and clear stop be an annoying brat" I said while laughing. "I'm gonna kill you when we get back home Lucia" I said with a grin. "BLA BLA BLA can we go back now? goshhh you guys are giving me diabetics with all those love lines of yours" Lucia said. Jessica waved goodbye and kissed me on the cheeks, " Meet you soon enough Jake " she laughed while walking away. I brought back Lucia home with a funny poker face , " You face looks much more ugly than normal please change it back cause I might puke" Lucia while laughing. I get back home and saw a message from Jessica " I love you Jack I'm sorry once again". I smiled and went back sleeping cause I was legit tired with heart full of joy back . Happiness was finally restored in me .