My Fuck History

(make sure to comment whenever guys, and this is just a snippet of it. okay that's all :* )

Waking up was always the worst part of the day. Remembering all that had happened the day before made it a bit nicer. Using my soft hands, dried with the previous day's juices feeling around my 20 year old body and trailing down to my snatch always to discover it soaking wet. No doubt the wetness not completely just from me but from yesterday's delicious one night stand The memories were a bit of a blur but the feelings inside me, the strong sense to be fucked were always vivid.

Days like these, beautifully sunny days where everything could be seen and nothing was left to the shadows, only increased my almost animalistic urge to be fucked hard and to be fucked public. This has always been a fantasy of mine.

One that constantly revolted all my ex boyfriends normally leading to the end of the relationship. No matter how hard I try it seems that this dirty fantasy of mine won't stop running though my mind unless fulfilled. And even then most likely just plain won't stop running through my mind.

Sex to me is what eating a lot is for a girl on her period, satisfying and bound to happen. This is probably why I've gained a name for myself, one that to most would be embarrassing, but to me is a turn on despite it affecting my reputation at work.

I guess you could say I'm the company's slut. A name kept dear to my heart. Because this slut has fucked everyone from male interns to female CEO's, well almost everyone.

Normally, I know just what to do to capture the attention of every room. I know who to approach and just what to say. But for some reason I can't win their attention. Jade and Hayes. Two smoking hot twins. New play toys was what I first thought when seeing them. Jade is 5'9 and has brown hair cut to a short pixie cut. Not usually what I find super attractive but on her it's delicious. She was quite pale with the most stunning blue eyes. She was very petite. Her type is generally wild in bed. I wanted to test that out. That was u too actually speaking with her. And her brother Hayes. Oh fuck. Hayes. What I wouldn't do to get in his pants. 6'3 built with hazel eyes. Everything about him screamed SEX. His strong muscular hands, huge by the way. And his perfect white teeth, hiding a tongue that I bet was very skilled.

These twins looked yumm but neither gave any interest to me. When they came in one Monday morning I almost fainted. I was twenty minutes late to work but of course got no shit for it since I've pretty much fucked every boss. Everyone was gathered around their desk and Jade was blushing profusely however Hayes seemed together. He had his arms around her almost protectively. I chalked it up to brotherly instinct. I walked towards to them and around everyone to introduce myself.

"Hi my name's Eleanor, Lenny for short," I said, stretching my hand out to shake Jade's first. I got nothing. I thought maybe she didn't hear me.

"Hi I'm," I started, only to be cut off by her.
"I heard you Lenny," she said pronouncing each letter.
I was shocked. Never had someone spoken to me with such blatant disrespect. I responded back kindly because I didn't want her to think she meant anything.
"Whats your name?" I remember asking her brother.
"Hayes, and sorry about her she's just stressed out about the move," he responded gently.
"That's totally fine," I lied. And put on my best Oscar nominated performance and turned towards her and smiled.
After speaking to Hayes for 10 minutes I found out that their from Phoenix and moved here recently for a fresh start. From what? I didn't give a shit enough to ask. I wanted to just leave there before I slapped Jade. All she contributed to the entire conversation was a cold stare.
Anyways after that I decided Jade was off limits but I would definitely be fucking Hayes. Bet myself $500 that in a month Hayes would be in my bed and with his strong arms I just know he would know how to pull a woman's hair right and fuck her until she screams. Ohhhh it's going to be a fucking fun couple of weeks.