Chapter 2

"Choi Minhee!" I groaned and tossed and turned in my bed as I could hear the ringing loud voice of my mother fill the house, "five more minutes...." I mumbled into my pillow. "Minhee get up you're gonna be late!" I could hear her stomping up the stairs nearing my room before she swung my door open and snatched my cover off of me making me curl into a ball from not feeling the warmth or coziness of my blanket, "Eomma...." I whined and she smack my butt, "get up Minhee, its the first day of school and you need to get up, how are you gonna make a good wife if you don't get up on time in order to make your husband breakfast hm?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes sighing, here we go with this talk again...."Eomma its just school, I'm not even married yet....so please just calm down..." I said before standing up and walking down the hall to the bathroom, "well you better get your act together sooner or later young lady...and hurry up I made breakfast and your.brother and sister are already ready, they're not gonna wait for you forever you know," I just shook it off before going to brush my teeth and wash my face and took a quick shower, that's what I did with my problems.....just shook them off, or with anything I didn't want to hear. I stepped out of the shower and into my bedroom again, and got out my uniform and put it on, brushing my hair and putting half up and half down and went downstairs to the kitchen to be seen by my mother and my brother and sister arguing about something stupid probably...."Amber! Jackson! Quit it!" Jackson groaned and glared at Amber while she grinned and walked over to the counter grabbing her lunch and Jackson grabbed his as they bother headed for the door while my mother called me over for a second, "look Minhee...I want you do good his year okay? Its your second year already....I need you to do well so you can become a good wife and a good mother understand?" I sighed and nodded, "yes Eomma... I understand...." She handed me my lunch and kissed my head before I made my way out to the car and sat in he backseat as usual and put in my headphones as I listened to my music blocking out anything and everything around me, and just like everything else...I shook off my mothers words and just moved on with my own life, I mean I'm at the top of my class, what would I need a man for? They're not useful for anything but getting a woman pregnant....I just looked out of the window as Amber drove, I looked and saw a boy..he was kinda tall had a nice build and orange hair, he wore a chain on his pants and had some pretty cool sneakers. He really looked like he didn't care at all.....for some reason it made me more interested in him, even though I only looked at him, and he looked back.....he was so perfect.....everything about him seemed perfect, he just looked like that bad boy type...and I kinda liked that. I was woken out of my trance when I saw Jackson snapping his fingers in my face, "hey we're here," he said taking my head phones out of my ear, I swatted his and away, "okay I got it..." I said getting out of the car, I walked over to them and sighed, "you guys know the rules....during school don't harass me or embarrass me or do anything that would get me in trouble," "fine whatever just go on and get out of here," Amber said and we all dispersed into our usual cliques, Jackson going with his fencing buddies, Amber going with her art friends and me going with my friends, the normal people of this school. We were all talking about math homework until I got to my locket and got out all of my things necessary for class I told them to go on ahead without me, I hurried and got my things and then started to run towards my first period class seeing time "holy shit I'm gonna be late...." I said before running into someone and falling, "where did you come from?" Said a kinda sorta deep voice, I looked and saw it was that orange haired boy from earlier....