Chapter 3

As the bus stopped at my high school I walked out quickly trying not to make contact with the man. But I happened to look close enough to realize it was a liquid. It was blood. But the problem was, it wasn't his. I walked down the sidewalk and sat down on a bench waiting for my friends. It's something we always did. Whoever got there first would wait for the others. I sat there for about five minutes waiting for someone to come. I went on my phone and went on Instagram and asked if any of them were coming. I stared at my phone and nobody answered. I kept staring. "Hola" someone said. I looked up. "Hey Yuki!" I thought nobody was coming. I was about to just leave. I would've had to go back on the bus with that man. What was up with him today? I was being nice yesturday and now he looks so....depressed. We stood up and walked to our class. I ran up to Abby and Michelle. "Where were you guys?! I was waiting!!" I whined. They looked up at me as I sat down in the seat in front of Abby. Yuki sat in front of Michelle. "We came early and nobody came so we just came here. We thought you would've figured it out. Sorry" Michelle said. "Haha whatever" We all looked forward and stood up. The speakers were very loud as the principal said the Pledge of Allegiance. All the kids said it with her. We all sat down when she finished. I showed them funny pictures I found on my phone. We all laughed as the principal talked on the speakers.