1

Lachy's POV

"Class,who's not here?" Asked Mrs Riley. "Preston and Mitch!" Said Matt. "Their absent! Who's not absent but not in class?" She asked again,but with an annoyed tone. "Jerome and Rob. I think they have detention." I said,making the whole class stare at me. "What?" Then it hit me. I'm a shy boy who sits at the back of the class,but most people think bullies sit at the back. No, shy kids do.

"Sorry." I said,then I ran to the toilet. Usually, I only talk to Preston,Mitch and Sky. But Prest and Mitch are absent. Sky,well,he's not in this class. Next class,sure but he sit next to his crush,Tyler Ellis. A.k.a,Ty. "~sobs~. He'll never love me." Someone said. "Sky?" I asked. "N-no! Lachy?" He asked. The door to end stall opened and reveal a red eyed and teared stained Sky. His amulet hang loosely. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah,what happened to you?" "Nothing,I actually spoke in class." His eyes widen. "You did what?!" I cringed at his volume. "Shh! Sky,why did you say 'he'll never love me'?" I asked,full of concern in my voice. "I know he's gay and I'm gay,but he'll still never love me." Said Sky,tearing up.

In another bathroom...
Ty's POV

"Ty? Are you here?" I heard a voice. I softly sniffed and walked out of my stall. "Hey Cry. I'm fine. Why are you here?" I asked him. He stiffened and walked towards me. "Cry! You have a boyfriend! Don't kiss meh!" I playfully swatted at him. "I don't want to kiss you. You already have a crush on Skylen Dahlburg.