Chapter 9- Chloes p.o.v.

I ran through the woods, terrified for my life. I could hear his footsteps behind me, I could hear him practically begging me to make a wrong move so he can get me; so he can kill me.

I urged my legs to pump faster. Tonight was not the night that I wanted to die. I prayed that I would eventually find a place that had someone in it that could help  me. I glanced behind me to see how far Ace was from me, and immediately knew it was the wrong thing to do.

I seen Ace and freaked, and not watching where I was going, I tripped over a stick, falling face first to the ground.

I heard my ankle snap and I screamed out in pain, wishing that this was all just a dream. But it wasn't. This was real. Ace loomed above me, a wicked grin spread across his devilish face. He bent down, straddling me from both sides.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," he whispered. "I've been waiting to kill you. To wrap my hands around your neck and choke the life out of you. To watch the life and sparkle leave your eyes."

I started crying. "Please stop! Stop stop stop! Please!"

He leaned in, licking from my chin to my ear before whispering," beg again."

"I'll do anything," I whimpered.

"Anything?" I nodded. He sat back and looked at me for a while before muttering for me to strip.

"What?" I choked out.

"Strip. Take your clothes off."

He got up off me and held a hand out. Ignoring it, I stood up on my own, ignoring the pain screaming in my ankle. I limped backwards a little bit before stopping, facing the trees and not Ace.

With shaky hands, I reached for the edge of my shirt, but Ace quickly stopped me.

"Turn towards me," he said. "I wanna watch you."

I turned towards him, tears streaming down my face. I got the shirt up to the edge of my boobs before I quit. I couldn't do it.

"Why did you stop?" he asked.

"I just can't," I whispered.

"You can't?"

I shook my head.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk."

He slowly made his way towards me. When he reached me, he pushed me into a tree and wrapped his hands around my neck. He started squeezing, and I grabbed at his hands, trying to get him to stop.

"Chloe," he whispered.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Chloe," he said a little louder.

"Chloe!" he shouted. "Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe!"

••••••
I shot up out of bed, punching the person who was standing above me. I screamed out of fear, reaching for my neck to protect it. The lights flickered on to reveal Paedro at the doorway, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. Sebastian was bent over holding his face, groaning.