3 chapter

(Hey guys it's me again I don't think my story is that good but I hope u still enjoy the story because i dont have a lot of time I'm on the bus to school...)
Kat P.O.V

"what are we doing here??"Alex said I shrugged and said"i have no idea"Alex got up and looked around and said"But this world its...NARUTO! WHERES SASUKE!"Alex started fangirling over Sasuke and I just stood there and looked at my hand and seen a letter it said
( Dear,Kat or who ever finds this please don't be mad but ur life starts here. Kat if your reading this then I'm probably gone. if you want to know why your in the world of Naruto its because this is where you were born, so this is were you belong. Oh and the person writing this is your mother and father. i hope you won't be mad. You have to find the hokage and say your Name like this>Hi I'm Kat Fella Lorn i hope u can help me find my parents there in the Lorn clan im the princess of the clan, And Well I've never been here I was sent to a different world. then this so can u show me around please Hokage-Sama<Thats your greeting oh and if u find a person getting bullied please save him you might find him Cute and you will like him so please try your best to fit in...

By you're loving Mother,And Father

P.S. We Love you are sweet Kitty cat!!!

I was crying and i looked at Alex and cried in her arms and said"M-my p-parents a-are p-probably d-dead..."Alex was shocked but her eyes soften and said"Its okay they will always love you"Alex hugged her tightly and patted her back.

(I hope u like it so far so please in joy the story and comment I need a little help please but remember im still new at this!!!!)

P.s.Please if I dont update then I'm at school or im doing homework!