The big day

May 2016
"Today is the big day☺️" Lyanda thought to herself. Today was the day she auditions for the "IWANTDAT" music video with Mindless behavior. She was only going because she had a super huge crush on Princeton and her best friend was Elijah J. "Let's get it, let's go😬" I said to myself. I walked out of my LA condo and walked to my Dodge Charger. I started my car up and started driving. 5 minutes into driving I was finally at my destination. I walked out of my car to see a hella long line of nothing but female dancers, so I fell into line right behind them. Then out of no where the line started screaming. Of course I was lost😭. Then I seen the most handsome man in the world🙂. PRINCETON😍😩! He was picking pretty girls to go inside of what looked like a warehouse. When he reached me I froze. We had a staring competition for about 2 minutes, I couldn't help but smile☺️. "Proceed inside Bonita."
As I made my way inside I reached a table that said "SIGN IN" so I put my name on the sign in sheet and also on a sticky tab and placed the. Sticky tab on my shirt. As I continued to walk I noticed another sign that said "DRESSING ROOMS & LOCKERS" . After I can out of the dressing room wearing my grey sweats, a black crop top, and black & white nikes (side picture).

 When I can out the dressing room I noticed that there were girls dancing & stretching to music from the upcoming album

When I can out the dressing room I noticed that there were girls dancing & stretching to music from the upcoming album. I put my "Pink" bag in a locker and pulled out my head phones & my phone and played "#IWANTDAT" it was only right cause that's the song we were dancing to. Two minutes into the song Mike, Princeton, & My baby Elijah walked in💜🤗 (I knew Elijah before MB. Back in his "Kidz Bop" days. He is my best friend.). I went to put my headphones & phone in the locker I was using & lined up with the rest of the girls. Their Walter began to speak. " Thank you ladies for coming out tonight. You will be auditioning to be a MB back up dancer. If you do good you will remain a MB backup dancer for the tour if you are willing. So do good or you gots to go😉". Then the music started to play.

Then one by one girls started dancing. After 10 girls went up and only one made it I was getting a little nervous😩. But I had no time for that because it was my turn. I started to catch the beat then I started bucking, spinning, twisting, and doing all the majorette & hip•hop dances I knew that looked good. When I was done I stood there sweaty & shaking from my nerves being so bad at the time. Then Walter began to whisper something & I couldn't clearly piece together what he was saying but it had to be something good for Elijah & Prince to be smiling uncontrollably. "Lee you made it☺️" Elijah mouthed to me. I was super duper excited. I went back to my place in line & watched the other dancers, they were really good to but only 2 more dancers made it. "Thank you for the ladies that came out😘 better luck next time😉. Now that we got out 3 prince take you pick please." Leeinda😉" he said, Elijah sent him a dirty look. "Um it's Lyanda (lie•an•da)😐" I said seriously. " My bad Shawty😎". Then I proceeded behind him. Elijah picked a girl named Gina (side picture).

Mike had no choice but to pick the last girl standing

Mike had no choice but to pick the last girl standing. Her name was Bahja (side picture).

 Her name was Bahja (side picture)