Our little moment

I went downstairs to see who was at the door. I looked through the peep hole to see my best friend looking like a meal😍. He had on black & red with a gray hoodie & red shoes, my best friend was looking tasty😉 (side picture).

                     ELIJAH'S POV"Ohh my best friend looking tasty tonight huh😩 who you getting cute for🤔? Lee said (I nicknamed her lee a while ago)

ELIJAH'S POV
"Ohh my best friend looking tasty tonight huh😩 who you getting cute for🤔? Lee said (I nicknamed her lee a while ago). "You don't like bad either😍😩." I examined her. I had heavy feelings for her and I was the perfect man for her. "Loll😭" she laughed at my comment. We made our way out the door of her condo (top picture). I went to the passenger side & opened her door then went to my side. We drove to chick-fil-a & met up with the rest of the crew. She went up to Prince and she hugged him. I can't lie I was a little jealous. I had Gina but she wasn't really my type. After we left chick-fil-a we went to the park/shore on the westside.
PRINCETON'S POV
I really like Lyanda. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had a pretty smile, long silky hair and dance moves that could kill. She used to dance at the "Dancing Doll Factory" she was featured on the show. I knew her & Ej were friends but I wasn't really tripping at the fact. We are , laughed, & chilled.
LYANDA'S POV
I be eye locking with Princeton all night. He had the best Afro I've seen on a boy, well man. But I can't lie I like Elijah. I wouldn't feel the same so I just keep it to myself. I was really feeling Princeton though😉. He had gorgeous smile, flawless curls, & a pretty sexy accent. The night was over & Ej drove me home. When we pulled up to my house he got out the car & came to my side & opened the door, ahh such a gentleman😩💜. When we reached my door he stood behind me and waited for it to open. We both walked into the house & and he sat on the couch. Then he broke the silence. " Look I know your my best friend and all but I like you alot😌." I sat there a little shocked. " I feel the same😒." We just sat there in a silence, the silence was a little of a comfort. "I think I should go now." He spoke just a little above a whisper."Ok, I'll text you in a few💙😌." He hugged me tightly & I hugged back. He walked out and closed the door behind him. LYANDA'S INNER THOUGHTS..............
"Girl you better go get your man" But you really like prince" But you & Ej got more history" Go text prince" Text Elijah too"
LYANDA'S POV
I texted Elijah first nervous asb🤕.
He didn't text back within my 2 minute time frame cause ion play all that text me back 8 years later type stuff & he knows that. So I texted Princeton because he gave me his number earlier that night.
CONVERSATION
Me• Hey💚
Prince👿hey Bonita😍
Me• wyd ?
Prince😈getting these dance moves down pack.
Me• oh, cool text me when you're down😉
Prince👿will do☺️
Me•k, bye😘
Prince😈bye✌🏽️💚
END OF CONVERSATION
So as me & princeton's conversation ended Elijah texted me back😐.
CONVERSATION
E💙✔️911 ? (Code for emergencies)
Me•nah I just wanted to talk to you about what happens tonight😭💜
E💙✔️ oh. I'm sorry if I made you feel weird.
Me• nah, not weird at all. Because I felt the same.
E💙✔️ so where does that leave us ?
Me• best friends still cause I kinda like Princeton too.
E💙✔️he better treat right because I kill over my best friend.
Me• ik😭😉
E💙✔️k bye, Ilsm besto💙💙💙💙💙.
          END OF              CONVERSATION................