Stupidity is The meaning of Love

Nicki P.O.V

I'm bout' to check on my baby, Meek , and call him cause he's been on tour on his album "Dream Chaser V" is dropped , and my best friend is Outta town in New Orleans , and Meek told me he's going to California , so I have nobody to talk to.

******

-Phone Convo starts-

MeekMilly😋😘💏-Wassu'

Nicki-Hey babe. Whatcha doin'?

MeekMilly😋😘💏- Nothing bout 3 mo' hours on the tour bus til' I get to New Or- I meant Cali.

Nicki- Nigga, how you gone forget what you was gone say . Those 2 different letters two different words. Man, let me catch you slipping.

Meek-Man, you getting mad for?
bye.

-Phone Convo ends-

Nicki POV

I know y'all like Nicki why you tripping, getting so mad. But, I know a Nigga is still gone be a Nigga. I just might sneak up to New Orleans cause I don't think he in California. All you is , is a couple of hours away.

****
-Meanwhile at the Airport-

"Flight 8a1!" I went through search and everything

There was only 2 more hours because I slept through most of it, then I topped the rest of it with food. I ordered pretzels and I ordered a dry Martini. After 30 minutes I had some chicken , fries , and water . Then the rest I slept again. I arrived at the other airport .

I called chauffeur service and asked them to drop me off at the rental center which was 23 minutes away he said that's 23.07 I gave him that exact$ and got on. I saw this nice mustang GT it was 200 , which was really cheap .

So , I called Meek .

Phone Convo starts-
M-yeah
N-hey ,babe. Where are you¿
M- at the Holiday inn express hotel. Why?
N- just asking what floor are you, what's your room number?
M-576 Floor 5 why dawg?!
N-Stop raising your tone ,please I'm just asking. -Ends- I went on literally a 5 minute trip to the hotel. I caught house keeping and I told them I'll pay $10 thousand if they knock on the door "Ma'am , I wouldn't do it , but you got that Mfn Ka-ching , then you know a bitch gone slide through" she said as I looked down at her name tag , it said Bre'Elle , and then I said "Girl , your cursing to much to be house keeping ,but thanks " Then we took the elevator to the 5th Floor she knocked

*Knocking*

Meek-Who is it?

"House Keeping!"

She walked in first , then so did I .

I saw ?? on the bed naked

"Bitch, why you here?!"

??-Bitch. Don't call me a bitch

"Meek I'm killing both of y 'all hoes. You supposed to be my Nigga and you supposed to be my friend, Really, Urseia"

Then I jumped on the bed real quickly and started to beat her ass. She clawed my legs as I was standing up then got a hold of my hair. I kneed her 2 times , then I punched her more, that's when I saw Bre's arm fly and smack Urseia , trying to act like she was trying to break it up then Meek broke it up , thats also when I smacked and mushed his face when we got to the door I punched him. HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY SORRY!