Homestuck Sollux X Aradia stuff.... I don't even know.

My friend gave me apocalisp feels suddenly. So yeah. I don't know. I wrote this on the bus.... I can't write for shit... Sorry.
________________________________________________________________________
Her eyes didn't blink and her face was flushed cold. Her matted hair scattered around her. The entire place was covered in the brilliant swirls of dark crimson. And then there was him. Covered in her blood and kneeling next to her. He was holding her lifeless hand and crying.  She was breathing though. Not much but you could still see the rise and fall of her chest.  Then it stopped.

"AA?" He said shaking her arm. "AA!?" he repeated. Nothing. 
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed (in case that wasn't OBVIOUS)

"Sollux?" He heard an all to familiar feminine voice say. A voice that was supposed to be dead and gone. "SOLLUX!" It said again. He snapped his eyes open. Not that it would make any difference he couldn't see for shit. Karkat. Stupid asshole. "Sollux are you okay?" She asked. But all she got in return was sobs and cries.

"I killed you." He finally replied. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her.

"It's okay. You know I don't blame you for that."  She said.

"You should." 

"I don't."