Chapter 1.

-3 YEARS AGO-

"I'm going, Mom!" I yell to my mom who is in the kitchen as I grab my bag and head to the door. "Okay Honey! Be safe" She replied.

"Always" I rejoin as I open the door. I'm going to the Market to get her some stuff. I have a list in my bag where the objects are noted.

...

I paid the cashier and got my stuff. I exit the market and was waiting for the pedestrian crossing light to switch to green so that I can pass the road. It turned green and I was passing the road when I felt a weight pushing me and making me fall to my knees. I turned around to see the bumper of a car. As I felt panic paralyze me on my knees the bumper hits my head and my eyes meet the darkness.

...

My eyes open wide! I am laid on the gravel road, I feel numb. Insensible. Did the car even hit me? I stand up and place my hand on my forehead. I look at my hand see blood. Oddly, It doesn't bother me. I can't even feel it or smell it. I walk up to a middle-aged man in a blue suit.

"Excuse me" He doesn't answer. "Can you call 911 please?" I ask a woman who was walking with her little daughter. She doesn't respond either. I run and stand in front of another boy.

He walks through me.

"Can you see me?" I asked an old-aged woman walking by. No replies.

"What am I?" I question to myself as I kneel to the ground.

In that moment, a scream I never knew I had in me burted out. My eyes teared up and next thing I was crying hysterically. The whole entire world, with all its fascination, has come to an end for me. I no longer exist. I'm just a     delusion. I don't matter anymore. I don't exist anymore.

"You don't know what you got until it's gone."