Bonus Addendum

See, even Chief Bogo ships these two.

Well, that's a wrap on story #4. Sorry it took so long for the last chapter, but it was way longer than my usual chapters. If you haven't read my other stories, I hope you will. Just check my author page for the other three, starting with Never Time to Say Goodbye. And comments are always greatly appreciated!

I like how one random stupid idea that popped into my head escalated into yet another story. Also guilt over my last story... so much guilt.

There were so many dumb title ideas I ended up not using, like "Judy and the Too Small Hole" Every single title and synopsis I wrote kept making the story sound like smut. I also had way too many pages of fluffy dialogue that I was forced to trim down. And kudos to anyone who got the Kopi Luwak Coffeehouse/civet joke (if you don't, just go google it. I totally want this to be a place in Zootopia now). Also there's an interrobang in this story, something I've never willingly used before.

Random things from Google searches:

A group of porcupines is called a prickle

Elephants have a great sense of smell, probably the best of any mammal

Rabbit whiskers, and how they are supposed to help keep them from getting stuck in holes

Apparently strawberries are safe for rabbits to eat

Dressing hip/leg wound (I don't recommend this one, urghhh)

One of the songs on my playlist while I wrote this was Fire by Jessie J. so maybe there was a different kind of forest fire in this story?