Can you just let me sleep?

(Y/N) — Your Name

Your P.O.V

I was having an amazing dream,it was getting to the best part when a shrill voice screamed in my ear.

"(Y/N)! Get out of bed and do something productive with your life!! You can't sleep in until 12 every morning!" I knew who it was instantly.
It was Cleo,my seventeen year old sister. I rolled over onto my side and groaned in annoyance "can't you go and annoy someone else? I need my beauty sleep" I reply,snuggling deeper into the blanket.

"Tell me about it...." Cleo mumbled,a slight smirk on her lips "go away!" I yelled,throwing a pillow at her. I smirked in victory as it hit her in the face,sending her flying backwards onto the floor. I started to laugh and then, once I start I just can't stop "o-oh m-my God!" I giggled,rolling on my side which led to me falling face first into the carpet,making Cleo start to laugh "o-okay..."

Cleo giggled,wiping a tear from her eye "get dressed,you need to meet someone" I groaned "Cleo,no offence but going to your 'Nerd Lab' and meeting your 'Nerd Squad' isn't how I'd like to spend my Thursday. I'd prefer to spend it throwing holy water at people and seeing if their demons so I can attract and capture a wild winchester or take a big box of fish fingers and some custard and see if I can catch and eleventh doctor"

I could practically feel Cleo getting annoyed with me  "just...get dressed and for the love of God,please! Don't wear your T-shirt with the pentagon on it! You're gonna meet my friends,I still want them to be my friends when we've finished" she said and left my bedroom

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at the door before getting up from my spot on the floor and going back into bed "eh,five more minutes" I whisper,snuggling into my pillow and falling asleep