Nominations

Welcome to Yearbook nominations. Nominate your favorite authors and books here, REMEMBER THE RULES. If you have been nominated and you are just staring at this text like *WHAT IN THE WORLD..?* Please check out the rest of the book before freaking out.

How to nominate:

To nominate, just fill out this form on the comments. 

If it's for a book:

I nominate _________ by @_____ (author)

#________

For example:

I nominate Mermaids and Whatever

#MyRandomCategory

If you wish to nominate a person:

I nominate (@)_______ for #_______(category)

For example:

I nominate @CamoyPampoy (for the ones that don't know, that would be me) for the #Genius category. 

If you wish to nominate a character in someone's story:

I nominate _____ (name) from the story _______ (name of the story) by @ _______ (author).

For example:

I nominate Kaitlin Green from the story Chasing Red by @randomauthor

We will gladly answer any questions on the comments.

Here are the categories:

Best Fantasy Author: For the master of the masters, MUST HAVE LESS THAN 1K FOLLOWERS.

Best Funny Fantasy: To all those Magical Comedians out there. If you read a book that mixes FANTASY AND HUMOR perfectly, nominate them on the comments down below. 

Most Emotional: A FANTASY story that made you feel strong emotions you hadn't felt since you got lost in the supermarket and you couldn't find mom... #heartbreak. (I hate hashtags, but that one was necessary)

Most Brave: Now, this one is actually very interesting. You may nominate a character in someone's book. Remember that in the form you must mention their FULL NAME, the story they belong in and the author. NO FAN FICTIONS PLEASE.

Most likely to succeed: The UNDISCOVERED FANTASY story OR author you believe would have a better chance to get discovered if people found out about it.

Most Brilliant: The Fantasy book that's filled with mysteries and hidden secrets. That kind of book that when you read the end you are all like... what. Just. Happened.

Best Artist: The author that mixes his or her passion of writing with drawing; either by making amazing covers or by adding images to their FANTASY books. Rememeber, LESS THAN 1K FOLLOWERS.

Hidden Gem: The book that is unexpectedly good, or recent undiscovered author that surprised everyone with his or her greatness. MUST BE FANTASY.

Best Fantasy Campaign: For the best of the best: The hard work and all that. (I bet Fantasci wins this one. They deserve it :D).

Those are all the categories for now, my friends. Remember to nominate. Also, vote on the Fantasy Wonders Competition. Show your support!

Love,

UndiscoveredFantasy

P.S: Check out us admin's main account... Feels nice to be appreciated:

VanillaCaramelLatte.

CamoyPampoy

:D Thanks!