Chapter Four

STARK Tower, New York

The kid, Nico, had a point, Natasha realized. They did have the Avengers beaten. 

Percy and Annabeth began by jabbering about how they got back Zeus's lightning bolt, and retrieved the Golden Fleece from Polyphemus's island. Tony seemed shocked by the idea that this Sea of Monsters was in the Bermuda Triangle, but from the way Percy and Annabeth were acting, it wouldn't be a good idea to try and go there. 

Nico pitched in a little when it came to Atlas's rise and Artemis's kidnapping. He stuttered on his sister's death, but seemed really sniffy about a girl named Zoë Nightshade's death. Annabeth had her face in her hands, Percy rubbing her back sympathetically while letting tears run down his face as well. 

Annabeth told about their adventures in the Labyrinth, and how her former role model, Luke, had become the host of the Titan Lord Kronos. After that, Jason joined in on the discussion of the Titan War. Percy was smiling proudly at the mention of his brother, Tyson, leading his father's Cyclopes army into battle against the great monster, Typhon. However, everyone was sniffing when it was explained how Percy made the decision to give Luke Annabeth's knife, leaving him defenseless, when Luke used it to kill himself, thus killing Kronos. 

"And you did this with how many demigods?" Tony asked, mouth agape. 

Percy scratched his head. "Uh . . . forty?" 

"And my dad's army of the dead," Nico added. 

"And the Hunters and the Party Ponies," Annabeth pointed out. 

Steve blinked. "Party Ponies?" 

"But that wasn't the end," Jason interrupted. 

Natasha kept listening as Jason told the story of Camp Jupiter's march on Mt. Othrys, defeating the Titan armies there while also killing the Titan Krios. Afterwards, they explained all about how they all came together to face Gaea in battle. 

Bruce's jaw, if possible, hung lower than Tony's. "And you all are still sane?" 

Leo played with a few paperclips. "If we aren't, then remind us to ask Mr. D to help out with that." 

Percy snorted. "Like Mr. D is going to help." 

"Your camp director helps out with insanity," Clint said, blinking. 

"He's Dionysus," Nico replied, shrugging. "What would you expect?" 

Pepper started choking on her drink. Natasha stared at them. "Your camp director is the god of wine?" 

"Destined to drink Diet Coke for a long time," Percy confirmed, grinning. 

"And Bacchus drinks Diet Pepsi," Frank added, shaking his head. "The gods are weird." Thunder boomed overhead, and his eyes widened. "In a good way!" 

"Did you know all of this?" Steve asked Thor. 

The Norse god nodded. "My father and Lord Zeus are good friends. The Seven, Nico di Angelo, Thalia Grace, Grover Underwood, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, and Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano are well known in Asgard for their bravery." 

"So we know the Hunters of Artemis are immortal followers of Artemis unless they die in battle or break their oath," Tony said, putting his glass down. "Tell us about the others." 

Percy took a piece of chicken they had gotten from the fridge and tossed it over his shoulder to the huge black dog. "That's my hellhound, Mrs. O'Leary. I inherited her from Daedalus when he died." 

"She's the only friendly hellhound you'll ever meet," Nico added. 

Piper patted Blackjack's nose. "Blackjack's a Pegasus, obviously," she said. "Percy's personal steed, otherwise you're pretty close to him." 

"Rachel and I have been the only others able to ride him," Annabeth pointed out. 

Jason kept flipping what appeared to be a gold coin in her air. "I have a wind spirit for a horse. Tempest comes occasionally, only when I need him." 

"And the Party Ponies . . . " Annabeth started laughing, followed by Percy. "The Party Ponies are wild centaurs around the world." 

"I'm getting a headache," Bruce muttered, putting his face in his hands. 

Percy stifled a yawn. "Yeah. Do you have bedrooms in this place?" 

Pepper walked off with them, talking more to them. The Avengers all looked at each other. "If we need them," Natasha mused, "what's coming that could be more than we can handle?"

***

Sorry it's short, but it's a filler! Exams are coming up and homework is getting piled and piled and piled and . . . well, you get the idea. 

Anyway, I have absolutely no clue when the next update shall be, so please bear with me! 

Avengers assemble! 

Demigods unite! 

And . . . anything else that makes sense! :) 

Ádios!

~ WB039