Because I Care....

A few days later.....

Abhi's P.O.V.
I walked in the boutique and examined it. It was designed beautifully with simple pastel colors and vibrant shelves. There were different types of clothing everywhere. All of them were elegantly placed on shelves and hangers.

"How may I help you sir?" A girl in a black shirt with the "AS" logo approached me.

AS?
"Umm, Sana?" My eyes searched for her.
"Ohh she's in her personal little studio. Do you have an appointment? Otherwise, I can help you as well sir." Was she flirting?

And how does she not know me?
Doesn't she watch or read the news? Isn't she on Twitter?

What? I was trending, ok?

(Mujhko na phechane tu? Tere ghar akhbar nahi aata?) 😂😂

"I'm Abhi. Abhi Singh?" It came out more like a question.
"Huh? Abhi? Say what?" Her eyeballs were pouring out of her sockets.

"Abhi Singh, naam toh suna hi hoga?" What was I doing in life?

"Oh Em Gee! SO YOU ARE ABHI?!?! THE ABHI SINGH!" She jumped and squealed as if she just got proposed by KRK.
"No, I'm Hrithik Roshan. Will you please call Sana? It's urgent." Sarcasm at its best.

"Sorry sorry." She fixed her hair and gave me directions towards the room.

I entered and saw her working on something. She fixed her RayBan eyeglasses and tucked her hair behind her ear. The table she was working on was messed up completely and there were two cans of Red Bull kept next to her laptop.

She sighed and picked up the can. I ran over and pushed the can from her hand catching her off guard.

"What the fuuuckkkkk?!?!" She screamed.
"Why were you having that huh?" I asked.

"ABHI! You fucking ruined my designs! Look!" She shouted on top of her lungs.

I looked over to the papers that got wet due to the spillage of the drink. Oh shit. Good luck Abhi beta.

"That's not important Sana!" This was definitely not the best thing to say right now.
"Abhi! I hate you! I JUST HATE YOU." People came in and peeped through the door because of all the shouting.
*facepalm*

"Ok fine! Sorry. But why were you drinking this anyway? Didn't the doctor tell you not to?" I said, calmer this time.
"How about those designs that you ruined? Do you even know how long that took me Abhi? But why would you care?" She cleaned up the table with a hint of annoyance on her face.

"I'm sorry Sana! Sorry." I said crawling up to her back.

She placed her hands on her waist and gave me a cold shoulder.
She looked really cute in that position and I imitated her.