.1

Daisy stood perfectly as a statue. Her head looking straightforward with a large smile. Her Long brown hair was pulled into a high ponytail, with a giant red bow resting at the top. The Music pulsed through her veins, she inhaled silently counted the beats along with her teammates.

"five, six, seven, eight."

Even though she was only 5 foot five Coach Haley had a booming voice that commanded the attention of every girl in the room, the rhythm of the music vibrated from the speakers onto the gyms glossy floor.
Daisy jerked her hands up forming a V with her arms, she snapped her head upright and flashed a radiant smile.
"And turn six, seven, eight lift and lift, slide and slide" Coach Haley continued like a metronome. The beat pulled Melissa's body back-and-forth.
Abruptly the coach tuned her back on the girls and jogged across the wooden floor to turn off the music.
"OK any questions? No? good then let's continue" Haley's light pale skin shimmered with sweat as she flawlessly demonstrated the next sequence.
Daisy replayed her every move in her head trying to take her motions and words and translate them so she could do the dance correctly.
Feet pounded the floor, arms stretched to the ceiling, hips swayed. Daisy turn to the left everyone else turn to the right, Daisy missed bumping into Sarah by a fraction of an inch.

Sarah a junior who could kick higher than the rest of the team, and have an attitude to a match just flawless tan skin and dirty blond beach like hair. Sarah shot Daisy a glare from her bright green eyes that could've come from a laser.
Flames of shame pinched Daisy's nose and ears. She caught her breath and stumbled to get back in the step. How many of the others had seen her screw up? The other girls look so pretty, so thin, so together. Daisy felt bulky and klutzy just like an elephant stomping across the gym.
Feel the music. She told herself.
"OK that's all for today" Coach Haley said between gulps of bottled water "Not bad but we have a lot to learn ladies! We perform in two days!" Haley wiped drops of sweat from her brows.
"Oh and girls, no cake between now and Friday you want to look spectacular in your uniforms" She winked.
        Sweat slid down Daisy's four head and stung her eyes. She darted for her dance bag grabbed it and walked as fast as she could until she was safe behind the girls restroom door. Protected by the wooden barrier she pulled out her sweatshirt and yoga pants and exhaled.

Daisy looked at herself in the mirror and inspected every curve, clearly she was the reason Coach Haley gave that remark about cake. Tears threatened to escape from her eyes. Daisy waved her hand in front of her face and temp to a fan her embarrassment and anger away.
She peered into the full length mirror groaned at her reflection.

      Daisy slipped into a stall and shut the door. she had read about girls who threw up to lose weight. Daisy had thought about doing it before, but never had the guts, how exactly would should do it? How was she position her body?
            Daisy kneeled in front of the white toilet, thankfully her yoga pants provided a thin barrier between her knees the germs of the once white tiled floor.

   The stench of urine almost made her gag she, wouldn't need to do much. Looking down at her hand Daisy stuck her index finger and middle fingers ready to plunge them down her throat, those two fingers could empty her of this feeling.

Squeak! The bathroom door swung open.
"Daisy, is that you?" Natalie Asked.
"Uh-Huh." Daisy felt her face turn bright red with shame.
She tried to stand and turn as silently as possible, then swung open the door.
     "Do you think there's any way I'll get the routine down by Friday night?" Natalie asked, Daisy simply rolled her eyes. The girls had only met about three months ago when they both made the cheer team. They had gone to different grade schools, but they bonded immediately. They were inseparable at practice.

     Natalie was Daisy's physical opposite: 4 foot 9 and so tiny she could still buy her clothes from the kids department. Her blonde curls framed her face and her pale blue eyes sparkled when she spoke. She looked like one of Daisy's dolls she had dressed and played with when she was younger.

Daisy was 5 foot 6 and only wore her dark brown hair in a fishtail braid revealing her round face, forest green eyes and the freckles that spotted her nose.
      "You'll get it Natalie you're basically awesome"

"Hardly I'm lucky to have even made this team"

Natalie pushed open the restroom door with her back.
      "Right," Daisy began. "I was the one who almost fell flat on my face, Haley moves so fast."
Just then Sarah walk through the door as if Natalie were opening up for her.
"Nice turns." She nodded towards Daisy and rolled her eyes.

"Nice makeup" Natalie whispered as soon as they were out of earshot in the hallway, commenting on Sarah's overdone face.

Natalie looked around to make sure no one was listening then gave Daisy a high-five and whispered "I don't care what Sarah thinks we rock."

Wow Hello Hi! So this is a new book Obviously, I really like the idea for it and I really hope you like it too!
Don't forget to Vote and comment please!
Thanks! Peace out-Maggss