☆☆☆☆

"I want to hear you." He moaned breathlessly as his body pressed her knees against her chest. Taking her fingers into his and gripping tightly against the sheets beneath them, he whispered as he stroked deeply thoughtfully. "It's just you and me, baby. No one can hear you. You don't always have to be scared." Gently he continued to thrust feeling every soft inch of her as he moved inside.

Hands, lips, mouths, teeth had always been so aggressive with each other as if they wanted to tear each other apart passionately by the seams. They had just been kids barely even 16, exploring each other when their friendship began. Both taking advantage of the newness of their bodies and their raging hormones. He wanted and she gave in almost immediately. It didn't take him long to realize she folded so quickly because maybe just maybe she had wanted it almost as badly as he did. Sex though somehow had always been different, slow, rhythmic, gentle. The memory of her tears their first time still haunted him.

Finally opening up she began to grow a bit louder with each passing stroke. He could feel the vibrations as they moved through her chest, he had always loved that feeling, like an instrument he had become very adept at playing through the years. Her "Ahhs" a little louder her "Ohhs" a little more unbridled. As his name thundered through the room they both rolled over satisfied.

"Now was that so scary?" He grinned rubbing his chin gently against her forehead. Moist limbs melding as they wrapped around each other as they spoke.

"Shush." She replied hoarsely. Her quickened breathing still trying to find it's natural pace.

"You know we ain't in the back of your dad's station wagons anymore. I do wonder how many cars he sold with our stains on the upholstery."

"Shut up!" Pushing him playfully she thought of their little game of backseat bingo as they made their way through the car lot. "Probably most of them." She admitted quietly in thought.

"You know I like to hear you, I want to hear you." He said bluntly. "She ain't in the room next to us."

"I know." She gave a small sigh. That was a fear she could never quite shake.

"If she caught you would she be mad?" He asked quietly, almost a whisper. Daring her to speak the truth to the answer he already knew. Wondering if she would she lie this time, like she always had. Her lips had seemed always spoke in half truths, her eyes though, always honest.

"If you got caught would she be mad?" She repainted the same question. Her green eyes focused on him as that smug smile began to creep to the corners of his mouth.

"Shit, Barbi I get caught all the time." As the bravado poured from this statement he met her gaze. Wanting to impress her, but still search for that familiar spark of jealousy that would always flair in women's eyes. Unfortunately it was something that he could never find hidden there, lust, anticipation, longing, annoyance, but never jealousy. "Listen... if you weren't with her anymore would you stay with me for more than a night?" He knew he was the one that held on to that emotion too tightly.

"I guess.... we'll see if that ever happens." Looking away from him she stared into the corner of the room, lost in that thought. What if she did... what then? How much longer would he keep her or would that yearning from years ago finally be satisfied.

"You know I called her." He whispered wanting to pull her attention back to him.

"Who...Denise?"

"No... Cassidy..." Her name fell from his lips as if it were nothing.

"What the fuck Prince? You're lying." A tightness began to build in her chest.

"Maybe...."

"Uhhh." She moaned exhausted by his response. He could always push her buttons, reveling in whatever panic he caused. Still after all these years she had yet to learn how to not yield to the games he played. Willpower escaped her when she saw him, heard him, touched him. "You know she still hates you."