twelve- its my own room

"I'm sleeping here Lachlan."

"hello to you to!" He said from my bed.

"It's my own room and I want to sleep here." I said, moaning.

"Well Vik said I'm having your room, and I wouldn't wanna double cross Vik soooo." Lachlan said.

"So? Go downstairs and sleep on the couch like a real gentlemen." I laughed, climbing into my bed and pushing him out of the side. He landed on the floor with a thud.

"Soooo, if you really wanna sleep here that bad, I guess we share." He said, as he got up from the floor and climbed back on the bed, purposely propping himself right over me.

"Or seen as though it's MY OWN ROOM," I said, pushing him of me and rolling over, meaning I was now propped above him, "I can sleep here, and you can fuck off."

"See, you'd have to get off me for that to work." He said before moving his hands from my grasp and bringing his lips up to meet mine. It made me jump for almost a second before I caught up with him and moved my lips with him. His hands went to my lower back and mine wrapped around his neck as he sat up, so I was sat on his knee. Everything in the dim litted room disappeared and it was just me and him. I felt this surge of energy between us that I hadn't felt with him at all, which was what led me to believe I didn't feel that way for him- but now it was different.

As he deepened the kiss, I released, almost realising what this would cause if it went any further.

"I think you better head to that sofa now." I breathed, after leaning back from him.

"Viks orders." He said, throwing me off him and throwing his head into the pillows. I sighed, laying down beside him and closing my eyes.

--

part two of spam update