Surprise!!

~2 months~
~McKenzie~
Something's up with Jermaine an I'm going to find out. He's been acting strange an come home smelling like wood. Oh yeah he moved in a few weeks ago. The smell drive's Alex crazy,they argue about it but nothing big. Today he left at 6:00 which is strange because hr is off an usually leaves at 9:30. I'm going to talk to Alex about it.

M: hey have your realized anything strange about Jermaine.
A: yeah he has been acting strange lately an have weird scents on his clothes.
M: you thinks he's cheating
A: i don't know i guess maybe. Maybe its nothing.
M: yeah maybe
A: lets just see what happens
M: yeah

~McKenzie~
It is now 2:00 an we are getting ready. Jermaine's mom is taking us some where. She said its a surprise so we have no idea where we are going. I had on a light blue loose lace dress that reached just past my knee with a belt that rested on my baby bump. I put on my black leather ugg boots because my feet were swollen an hurting s bit. I did my hair an make up. When is was done i went downstairs an to my surprise Alex was  sitting on the couch ready as ever. She had on a loose naval dress, a nude belt that rested on her baby bump which was super cute and nude heels.

M: you ready?
A: as ever I'm so glad to get out of the house.
M: well lets go

~Skip car ride to mom's house~

When we got to moms house we got out the car a went to the front door. We knocked a waited a while. Few seconds later mom opened the door an stepped out an handed us two blind folds.
Mom: put these
A: why
Mom: just do it
M: OK

When we had on the blind folds i heard the door open an we were been lead some where.
Mom: OK stand right Here
A: OK
Mom: on the count of three you take them off. Got it
A&m: yup
Mom: 1,2...3

We removed our blind folds an everyone shouted SURPRISE_!!.  I couldn't believe what i was seeing. We were in the back yard an there were blue balloons everywhere. They through us a baby shower. The yard was filled with some of me an Alex's family  an friends an some of Jermaine's family. It was really beautiful.

A: omg thank you guys so much. This is incredible. Its so beautiful thanks you so much. We are both so thankful an bless to have you guys.

M: thank you so much

E(everyone): cheers loudly.

By now i was in tears. I went over an wrapped my arms around my new mom an dad an behind stood Jermaine with a big grin on his face.

A: is this why you've been acting so weird
J: well kinda you'll see later but now lets enjoy the party.
A: OK

~Alex~
The party is going great people are standing around talking an eating an some are sitting an having a drink.
We played some game such as guess the flavor. Someone is blind folded an fed different flavors of baby food an they have to guess the flavor. Mom won since Jermaine loved it an only wanted it to eat. It is now time to presents. Me an McKenzie ate sitting in two blue chairs with blue balloons while everyone gathered around us. I picked up a box with my name on it an it was from dad. I opened it an inside were onesies with cute quotes baby vests and socks.

A: thanks dad
D: no problem sweetie

Next McKenzie opened hers an it was from dad as well an hers had the same thing. The next one i opened was from mom an i had in green blue an grey sleepers, bottles an hats. McKenzie's had in orange, grey and yellow hats, socks and bibs. We continue to open more gifts that had in more baby stuff like bibs,hats, socks, bottles sleepers, onesies, blankets, wipes an diapers. There were three gifts left one for me one for McKenzie an one that had Cameron's name, my name, McKenzie's name an Colton's name. McKenzie opened hers first and it was from Josh. She opened it an inside were wooden letters that spelled out Colton.

M: you did this for me
J: ofc
M: i love you thank you its so cute
J: anything for you baby.

I open mine next which was the biggest an it was slightly heavy an is was from  Jermaine. I opened it slowly, i took off  the cover an in side was a wooden portable mine crib that was shaped like a moon, it had star shapes on the side and it had four little black wheels. I got up from my chair an went over next To an gave him a hug.

J: You like it
A: of course i do, its beautiful
J:  im glad you do

I pecked his lips then went back to my seat. Me an McKenzie picked up the last box.  It was from Lexi an Jessica .It wasn't heavy so guess its probably more baby stuff. We opened it an inside was the cutest golden retriever puppy ever.

A: omg i always wanted a puppyM: yeah me to L: yeah we knew you guys always wanted a puppy so we got you one

M: yeah me to
L: yeah we knew you guys always wanted a puppy so we got you one.
M: thank you guys so much and thank to everyone who came out an thanks for all the gifts you all are so greatly appreciated thank you.
A: yeah you guys are great thanks.

We got up an started walking around hugging people an thanking them. Soon everyone started to leave one by one an soon the party was over. McKenzie, Lexi, Jessica and i helped mom clean up the backyard an in the kitchen while dad josh and Jermaine packed the things we got in my car an his car. It is 9:30 and we are on our way home. McKenzie is in the backseat fast asleep an Jermaine an i sat in the front listening some music on the stereo. We got home at 10:00. We unpacked the car an left everything in the living room an went to bed. We will deal with those tomorrow.
M: goodnight guys
A&J: goodnight

An with that we all went to bed.